Item Description: WTS: Great Condition Otterbox "Defender" case for the BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Price: $35 USD obo (shipped)
    Condition: 8/10, used for a few weeks over the summer. All original packaging included.
    Item Location: London, Ontario
    Shipping Details: Canada Post (Small/Light Packet). I'll pay.
    Payment Options: PayPal (we can discuss other options if need be). I'll pay.
    Contact Info: Reply to thread or email me at - "[email protected]" (No PMs please, no space)
    Feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for larrybird_251. I have some CrackBerry appraisals as well in my signature.

Additional Info
    :
    I was working in construction (kind of, "working" is a stretch, haha) over the summer, and wanted to have one just because it looks cool, and it kept the phone clean. I never actually dropped my phone when I had it in the case. Might be a few scratches, but its still in great condition. Retails for $49.99 I believe.

Pictures:

Last edited by Matt_25; 11-20-09 at 12:13 PM.
    11-18-09 01:39 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/

2) You are required to post a picture of the ACTUAL item, with the start of the thread, not after. Stock manufacturers/retailers photo's may be posted only to supplement a photo of your item, not in place of a photo of the actual item. If you do not have a digital camera of any type, your options are to borrow a friends or to take film pictures and either scan them yourself or have the photo store put them on a photo CD.
    11-18-09 01:49 PM
    Pictures added.
    11-20-09 12:14 PM
    Its $35 or best offer. I am paying for shipping, as well as covering the PayPal fee.
    I have great feedback here.

EDIT: Don't email me to the address stated above for the time being. Bought out my Rogers contract. Please reply to the thread.
    11-21-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD