Item Description : Unlocked/ Rooted Google Nexus One

Price : $470/obo

Rate it : 9.5/10

What it comes with : It includes phone, ac adapter, battery, sandisk 16GB memory card, and original box.

Item location : OREGON

Shipping Details : UPS or USPS

Payment Options : PayPal Only

Contact Info : [email protected]

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
    Up for sale is a working GOOGLE NEXUS ONE that I bought directly from Google and used with AT&T. Phone is about two months old and is in perfect condition. I have extra battery cover as well. Phone is unlocked, so it can be used with any GSM service. phone is also rooted. It is currently running Froyo. Phone has a custom engraved etching on the back, but this can also be replaced easily. For more pictures or buy it now, email me. Looking to get rid of asap. Can ship worldwide. Thanks for looking!

10-16-10 09:52 PM
    Just saw your ad on local craigslist lol , im in vancouver , just saying whats up and bumping the post for an amazing phone !!
    10-18-10 08:38 PM
    would be interested, ridiculous price though.
    10-20-10 06:07 PM
    You said you used it on ATT, but can you confirm it is the ATT 3g band version?
    10-20-10 09:30 PM
    would be interested, ridiculous price though.
    go look on HoFo or ebay then... this is cheap

wish i had some extra $
    10-24-10 06:45 PM
    Damn, they don't make Androids like this anymore.
    Classic Android device, nice.
    10-24-10 06:55 PM
    i've seen some on ebay as well as craigslist for a LOT cheaper....exactly where i will be purchasing mine. At that price you mind as well buy the phone as a developer....529 (29 is the developer 1 TIME fee)
    10-25-10 11:38 AM
    i've seen some on ebay as well as craigslist for a LOT cheaper....exactly where i will be purchasing mine. At that price you mind as well buy the phone as a developer....529 (29 is the developer 1 TIME fee)
    Just so people have the correct info: it's $529 for the phone (with AWS 3G ONLY) AND $25 to become a developer.
    10-26-10 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD