Item Description : WTS Used Storm
    Price : $245.00 obo Shipped USPS Priority
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Everything That comes in the box and several cases.
    Item location : Indiana
    Shipping Details : Will ship USPS Priority 2-3 Day
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : BBBandit@crackberry.com

Any additional info:
    This Blackberry was used in an office environment and has never been dropped. Until a couple of days ago the screen had been protected by an Invisible Shield. (It started to peal off so I took it off.) This phone is in great condition. I take care of my Blackberry’s.

I have never had any issues with this Storm. The screen click is very good. I have also not seen any dust under the screen. I think I was lucky with this one and got a good one right out of the gate.

You will receive the following items:

Blackberry Storm w/Box , CD, and documentation

2gig SD Card. I am keeping the 8gig due to having all my files from work on the card and not wanting to start over.

Different types of cases. There are a couple of Seidio’s a Verizon case and a couple of generic.

You will not be disappointed in your purchase.

I am on eBay and have a 100% Feedback with 148 transactions.
    Last edited by BBBandit; 07-29-09 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Price Change
    07-27-09 10:06 PM
    Alright, figured out what I was doing wrong. Have some pics up if you want more let me know. Also lowered the price a little. It is also OBO. Thanks.
    07-28-09 11:30 AM
    Is this unlocked by any chance? Also, just want to verify that the PIN has been released?
    07-28-09 11:55 AM
    I am sorry it is not unlocked. I don't know the first thing about unlocking a phone. And yes the pin is cleared. If you would like the ESN and pin to be sure I would be happy to give it to you.
    07-28-09 03:25 PM
    Price Drop!!!!
    07-29-09 02:32 PM
    Sounds like a good deal gang! BBB you might want to call Verizon and tell them you would like an unlock code for your Storm. As long as you are a customer in good standing for 60 days you should be able to do it.

Also to those buying it locked, it's fairly inexpensive to get a paid unlock code. Should run you between 10 & 30 dollars.
    07-29-09 02:49 PM
    PKCable,

Thanks for the tip. I just got off the phone with Verizon and verified that the ESN is cleared and ready to go. Can provide if anyone needs it.
    07-29-09 06:49 PM
    just emailed you
    07-29-09 08:12 PM
    bandit i have a new bold up for trade if your interested. pm me.
    07-30-09 08:48 AM
    Sounds like a good deal gang! BBB you might want to call Verizon and tell them you would like an unlock code for your Storm. As long as you are a customer in good standing for 60 days you should be able to do it.

Also to those buying it locked, it's fairly inexpensive to get a paid unlock code. Should run you between 10 & 30 dollars.
    Which would be awesome to use CDMA users if we had the option of doing so to switch our phones with GSM Carriers phones lol.

hi pk!
    07-30-09 10:05 AM
    abutler24s is the lucky new owner of this Storm. Would like to give him a shout out for quick payment.

Thanks,

Mods you can close.
    07-30-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD