How is he a thief? Didn't he refund you?

LOL dude!
    Also this: "Agreed to a deal with the seller. He has yet to ship Said he was out of town until last Friday etc. I get an e-mail a bit ago saying he is just going to refund. Unacceptable. Wasted time. Money. Passed up other deals in the meantime, and just before Christmas. You are going to have to come up with a better solution. I have a feeling he made another deal behind my back."
    12-15-13 03:16 PM
    Sent this AM: Attachment 230225

Supposed to ship Friday. Looks like he is home after all: Attachment 230228

Here is the location of the restaurant, and then where he lives, look similar?

Attachment 230229

Attachment 230230

So much for not being home. Liar and a thief.
    Wow, busted rofl

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:44 PM
    Full up FBI there :P

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:03 PM
    Lucky has requested the thread be reopened as he is saying he has not received his refund yet.
    12-17-13 06:46 PM
    Wow this isn't good

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    12-17-13 07:37 PM
    Yep. Paypal says they are having trouble getting the money back from his side, whatever that means. Guy is a POS and a thief.

And one of our mods keeps telling ME to work it out. Work what out. The guy hasn't even explained himself. Why he lead me on repeatedly, all verifiable in PM, that all was well etc. Maybe this POS needed the money for something else and I became his bank since he clearly lacks and sort of morals or scruples.
    12-17-13 07:50 PM
    Screw you pal, I refunded you and it went through. I'm tired of you saying **** that ain't true. Yes, I decided to sell it to someone else but I didn't steal your money. **** you *******.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CB Forums mobile app
    12-17-13 08:12 PM
    Refunded you

12-17-13 08:16 PM
    Of course screw me since it's clear above you're a liar and a thief. I have a weeks worth of messages saying you are going to send and you sold it to someone else. Typical scumbag move. Looking at your background, no shock. Paypal refund is pending. Called to ask why. They are having issues getting the cash from his side.
    12-17-13 08:22 PM
    Screw you pal, I refunded you and it went through. I'm tired of you saying **** that ain't true. Yes, I decided to sell it to someone else but I didn't steal your money. **** you *******.

Everything I have mentioned above is true, including the fact you're a liar. Pictures don't lie.
    12-17-13 08:23 PM
    I decided to sell it to someone who didn't lowball me. Thief no, did I lie, well call it whatever you want. Fact is I have perfect feedback on here, I refunded you and from my picture I obviously have the $ in my account waiting to be transferred to you. Wow, I've never seen some get so butthurt Over a machine. Get over it and stop acting like a spoiled child that has never heard the word "no". Get out of your moms basement and soaked up some sun, son.

12-17-13 08:26 PM
    Ok am I going to have to issue you both infractions over this!!!! Clearly the deal went bad. Work it out. Sort out the money leave each other poor feedback but cut out the cuss fest or I WILL issue infractions to both of you!
    12-17-13 08:27 PM
    OH MY WORD! Pull a Snowden leak the documents.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 08:29 PM
    You BOTH are better than this!
    12-17-13 08:30 PM
    BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com;http://forums.crackberry.com
    Private Message Dump for User Lucky736; 12-17-2013 08:37 PM -->

################################################## ##############################
    Folder : Sent Items
    ################################################## ##############################

================================================== ==============================
    To : cenloe
    Date : 2013-12-07 19:30
    Title : MacBook Pro Retina
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did you end up selling this by chance or is it still available?

================================================== ==============================
    Date : 2013-12-07 20:02
    Title : Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Its still available

They seem to be going for between 750 and 800 on my Mac forums. Not trying to lowball, but if you would be willing to take something along those lines I would be happy to do something. I also have a like new Z10 FS on here if you have any interest in that as well.

Food for thought, and again, I hope it's now lowballing, just what I have seen them go for.

Date : 2013-12-07 21:35
    Title : Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    I can do 800 shipped. My PayPal is [email protected]. let me.know.what you decide

Just to verify. No liquid damage or physical damage right? You didn't mention any dents, dings, scratches, etc.

Let me know and Thank You again!

Mike

Date : 2013-12-07 22:09
    Title : Re: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    It is in perfect condition!

Payment sent. Included the address in the Paypal notes.

Date : 2013-12-09 12:13
    Title : Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina

Payment sent. Included the address in the Paypal notes.
    Sent this the other night. Haven't heard back.

Shoot me the tracking info once you have it, and Thank You again!

Date : 2013-12-09 17:58
    Title : Re: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    Sweet! Thank you! I will get this sent out when I get back home. Thanks again

Sounds great! Thank You so much again! Looking forward to it.

Date : 2013-12-10 21:15
    Title : Fw: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina

Sounds great! Thank You so much again! Looking forward to it.
    Not sure if my PM's are going through. Sent again.

Date : 2013-12-11 11:16
    Title : Re: Fw: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    Yep they are going through. Sorry, I've been out of town since last week and will be back Friday night. My job has me all over the place. I will send it out after I get back.

No problem. Had replied about a couple of other things to some others and no response so thought maybe there was a hiccup here.

Folder : Inbox

To : Lucky736
    Date : 2013-12-07 19:56
    Title : Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    Its still available

Date : 2013-12-07 21:29
    Title : Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    I can do 800 shipped. My PayPal is [email protected]. let me.know.what you decide

Date : 2013-12-07 21:59
    Title : Re: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina

Date : 2013-12-09 12:55
    Title : Re: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina

Date : 2013-12-11 11:04
    Title : Re: Fw: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    Yep they are going through. Sorry, I've been out of town since last week and will be back Friday night. My job has me all over the place. I will send it out after I get back.

Date : 2013-12-15 11:05
    Title : Re: Re: Fw: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    I'm gonna refund you cause I won't be home anytime soon. Sorry for the delay

12-17-13 08:39 PM
    What's your point? I already said that I sold it to someone else. It was a $1700 machine worth way more than $800. Sorry man, I tried to fix the situation and yes i lied. I was trying g to remedy it as best I could but you decided to act like a fool and a baby. Get over yourself pal, I'm glad I didn't sell such a nice machine to such a crybaby. Good luck and goodnight

12-17-13 08:44 PM
    And then this ***** sends this:

Date : 2013-12-17 20:45
    Title : Re: Re: Re: Re: Fw: Fw: Re: Re: MacBook Pro Retina
    You are a serious ****** bag. Quote that and post it you ***** pump lol.

12-17-13 08:52 PM
    And?? I stand by what I wrote. Merry Christmas

12-17-13 08:56 PM
    ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
    12-17-13 09:11 PM
    Ok Lucky has insisted we open the thread again. We will do so until this matter is resolved. NOW that being said CB Community Rules and Guidelines will apply if either of you gentlemen personally attack each other then you WILL receive an infraction for your trouble!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

[WARN]Personal Attacks or Insults to Members - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.[/WARN]
    12-18-13 10:25 AM
    It was opened as the police departments in the respective cities in TX and NJ are now involved. They have given me direction and instructions and the matter will be looked at as "Fraud By Deception."

I received the following this AM from Paypal. As I had suspected. The option, which I never gave him anyway, to pay me back at this point is no longer there since I would add the time I have spent at my average hourly rate dealing with this and running around now and that would far exceed what even a new machine costs.

He has the option of producing the machine I purchased, along with all listed accessories, in the condition it was sold in, or goto Apple and buy one with like or better specs.

Here it is from Paypal:
    Attached Thumbnails WTS: Early 2013 13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro With Retina Display, SSD and BookBook Case-edited.png  
    12-18-13 10:34 AM
    It has been refunded, the issue is with PayPal now.

12-18-13 11:08 AM
    PayPal said its refunded. I suggest you wait until the official process is complete before anymore action trying to make me look bad. If you don't cease I will sick my lawyers on you. This screen shot was from today

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12-18-13 at 12:56 PM. Reason: removed pic showing personal info
    12-18-13 11:11 AM
    Why don't you show the rest where it says pending. That email was from this AM.

Regardless, the police are involved now.
    12-18-13 11:13 AM
    Well whatever. I didn't do anything wwrong. Im allowed to change my mind on who to sell it to. There is a proper way of doing things dude, I refunded you and it takes time. If I refused to refund you then we have anan issue and you then start a investigation through PayPal. What am i going to get from the police, "Why didn't you sell it to the guy from PayPal?" Lol. I'm gonna tell the officer the truth and it should be resolved at that point.

12-18-13 11:17 AM
57 123