Item: Droid x with two batteries one standard and one extended, also an otterbox case and screen protector in original box
    Rate it: 9/10 in really nice shape
    Description: I bought this off of fellow member dvigue, I decided I wanted a droid incredible instead, this phone is in amazing shape, this is one of the best deals you will find!!!!!
    price:325 sent via paypal gift, shipping included

Need to sell this phone asap, and will ship monday, please contact me and send me your best offer as this phone needs to go, thanks!!!
    03-25-11 11:40 AM
    interested in going over to the dark side - will email you an offer ....any reason why you would prefer the incredible over the droid?
    03-25-11 12:21 PM
    Incredible is a bit more compact, the X is a monster sized phone! (I'm guessing)
    03-25-11 12:49 PM
    interested in going over to the dark side - will email you an offer ....any reason why you would prefer the incredible over the droid?
    to be honest I like htc sense, the droid x is an AMAZING phone, but I have had htc phones off and on the most and I am most comfortable working with those...the hardware of the droid x is really top of the line verizon has now (scratch that 2nd best the thunderbolt is I guess nice).
    03-25-11 12:49 PM
    okay update: I updated the phone today and noticed there is a chip missing out of the bottom corner of it, this phone is flawless other then this chip (that you NEVER see because its in the otterbox) I dont know if it was sent to me like this as I have very little use on this, but I updated to the gingerbread leak and this phone is AMAZING...but because of this chip (VERY SMALL) I will take 225 for phone, and 45 for extended battery...please send your offers as this phone needs to be sold as of yesterday!
    03-28-11 07:30 PM
    To the top...please send your offers, may list on ebay due to nobody wanting it here.
    edit: will take 245 for the whole lot..let me know!!!
    Last edited by madisonjar; 03-30-11 at 09:17 AM.
    03-30-11 09:08 AM
    to the top, come on guys send me your offers, I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS PHONE!
    04-01-11 07:39 AM
    okay one day only, 230 personal payment through paypal this phone is yours, thats a VERY good deal....I really do need to move this phone though, thanks everyone.
    04-01-11 02:04 PM
    okay one day only, 230 personal payment through paypal this phone is yours, thats a VERY good deal....I really do need to move this phone though, thanks everyone.
    Price is 230 now?....I'll get back to you
    04-01-11 02:07 PM
    lock it up its sold!
    04-01-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD