Gauging interest in selling.

Item Description: Dell Inspiron Mini 910 (Obsidian Black)
    Price: $420 Shipped
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Inspiron Mini 9 Netbook, AC Adaptor, Logitech v220 cordless mouse
    Item location: New Jersey
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options: PayPal (My address is confirmed and verified)
    Contact Info: Reply to thread or email me at - "nterrigno@comcast.net"

Information: I bought this NetBook when it very first hit the scene on Dell.com. It came with a 16GB SSD, Windows XP SP-3 and 1GB of RAM. Since then I have upgraded the harddive to a 64GB RunCore SSD and Bumped the RAM up to 2GB. This little guy is basically in brand new condition. I take care of all the stuff that I have. I have a Desktop Demensions PC that I always use and a Dell Studio 15 Laptop I use. I really dont use the NetBook. It picks up WiFi without a problem at my house and I have NO other problems. For full specs, they can be found online or I can get them for you. I figure I can try to let this go on here first before I post it on Ebay. My Username on Ebay is nterrigno and I have 100% Positive feedback. This Unit has NO Scratches at all on it. The Lid happens to be a very good fingerprint Magnet. Any questions, please drop me an email. Thank you
    09-04-09 04:24 PM
    does it have bluetooth ... and what speed is wifi connection b/g/n?

is that your rock bottom price?

NetBook Dell Inspiron Mini 9 (Inspiron 910) - Reviews

how long is that bettery lasting u these days... is it about a yr old?

is it a LED backlight screen?

yours is up there in price.. what am i missing

Current ebay listings

guessing the price is higher do to the hard drive>>u still have the original one as well, is that included?
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 09-05-09 at 12:08 AM.
    09-04-09 11:41 PM
    does it have bluetooth. Yes It Does have Bluetooth ... and what speed is wifi connection b/g/n? The Wifi is a Wireless G Half Card built inside

is that your rock bottom price? Thats the Best Price Im looking for. Its what I paid for it brand new when it first came out.

NetBook Dell Inspiron Mini 9 (Inspiron 910) - Reviews

how long is that bettery lasting u these days... is it about a yr old? I havent used the Netbook that much honestly. The Battery last about 3 hours straight I believe.

is it a LED backlight screen? Negative

yours is up there in price.. what am i missing

Current ebay listings

guessing the price is higher do to the hard drive>>u still have the original one as well, is that included?
    The RunCore 64GB Solid State Drive was purchased seperate and installed. Do a search on Ebay for RunCore 64GB SSD. Its well over $200 for it alone. The Original I believe I have somewhere and have to look for it. But it was a 16GB SSD. I put an extra Gig of memory in it. It only came with 1GB of RAM. It has 2GB Now. Its awesome and is most definatly worth this price in general. I might end up tossing it on ebay soon. I need to rack in some cash for my trip to the West Coast in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Terrigno; 09-05-09 at 01:24 PM.
    09-05-09 01:20 PM
    will u trade for a blacked out unbranded unlocked with over 400$ in paid apps bold 9000
    09-06-09 04:27 AM
    Sorry Bro. Im on Verizon.
    09-06-09 06:15 AM
    I think 420 is a good price if it was brand new but being that it is used and has been opened up it is pretty high.... Is there any manufacturer warranty remaining on it?

U have the link for the ebay listing ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 06:55 AM
    Terrigno,

The above post was removed...

No Linking to other websites that act as a proxy for sale. Members wishing to list an item for sale cannot simply provide a link to a website that acts as a proxy or agent of sale. This means you cannot link to a website such as Ebay, Amazon Marketplace, etc. However, you can link to a webpage describing the product or to product specification pages. Also, you are not allowed to simply link to another web forum that describes the item for sale. We prefer that you duplicate your post in this forum rather than linking to an outside forum. This rule is in effect to provide the forum members here an opportunity to see your item rather than to use this forum as an advertisement for personal auctions or to redirect attention towards public product sales.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/

If you wish to have this thread removed please let one of us know.... either way.
    09-06-09 10:18 PM
    Sorry. Didnt know I could not do that. Ill know that now for future sales.
    09-07-09 05:35 AM
    will u trade for a blacked out unbranded unlocked with over 400$ in paid apps bold 9000
    just curious, what apps made it to come out to over 400?
    09-07-09 09:01 AM
    Is it true u can't reset this netbook back to factory settings unless u send back to dell or if u get external optical drive with system restore CDs ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 09:28 AM
    The Netbook will need an external optical drive. The System restore cds for Windows XP and all the other Dell CDs came with it. There still sitting in the box and I never had to use them. Theres nothing major going on with the NetBook from its OEM settings when I got it. Everything is mainly still the same. I have an external 320GB HD that I plugged into it and used for the couple of times I used it. So theres nothing major on it that cant just be deleted like normal.
    09-07-09 02:59 PM
    whats so nice about these Dell Mini 9s is that you can install Mac OS X on them.
    I wish had the cash.
    09-07-09 03:03 PM
    Item Sold. Please Close.
    09-11-09 01:36 PM
    sold for $380 with free shipping.. dam

sorry u didnt get $ u were looking for
    09-11-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD