• Item Description : Barely used Unlocked Verizon BB Storm; Damaged Screen
    • Price : Best Offer
    • Rate it : 3 of 5
    • What it comes with : Phone only, unless you want the Micro SD, charger, headphones, and software/booklet (I still have all). Original box included.
    • Item location : Findlay, OH (45840)
    • Shipping Details : Pickup/FedEx/UPS/USPS
    • Payment Options : PayPal, Money Order, Cash
    • Contact Info : Tel: 567.208.9066 eml: icmedia@vzw.blackberry.net
    • Any additional info: This was my 2nd replacement Storm; got it on Dec. 28th, dropped it on my kitchen floor on New Year's Eve. Bottom left corner has a 1/2" shattered area, but it seems to be limited to the outer glass.
      The touchscreen still works all over, even in the shattered area, and otherwise the phone works flawlessly.
      Honestly, I like the click on this screen and buttons better than my current Storm. Very responsive.
      As I have been using this Storm to test new OS updates, it currently has Lyricydal's "9530/9500 .141/5.0.0.93[9000] Hybrid" installed, as well as all of the basic Need-To-Have Apps (Weatherbug, BB Appworld, Crackberry Storm Forums Launcher, etc.). I can ship with no apps, any free apps installed, or any OS version you choose, for no extra charge.

If you need pics, please email me and I will respond same day. My name is Tim.
    05-21-09 10:50 PM
    Pics?
    That will help gauge offer
    05-21-09 11:59 PM
    this is pretty much sold im just working out the details
    05-22-09 12:18 AM
    Please post pics or your thread will be deleted.
    05-22-09 12:41 AM
    Please post pics or your thread will be deleted.
    hes getting pictures soon
    05-22-09 01:54 AM
    It's fine; it's sold. Go ahead and delete.

On a side note, not a very friendly forum...I suppose there's not much love for those who post primarily from their Blackberries, since uploading photos on the m.crackberry.com version is pretty much impossible.

But, thanks anyways for the "Do something we made impossible to do from your phone or we'll spank you" from the mod.

Maybe you could make it easier for pics to be uploaded FROM our BBs, since this is a Crackberry forum and all?
    05-22-09 03:50 AM
    It's fine; it's sold. Go ahead and delete.

On a side note, not a very friendly forum...I suppose there's not much love for those who post primarily from their Blackberries, since uploading photos on the m.crackberry.com version is pretty much impossible.

But, thanks anyways for the "Do something we made impossible to do from your phone or we'll spank you" from the mod.

Maybe you could make it easier for pics to be uploaded FROM our BBs, since this is a Crackberry forum and all?
    you can actually load pictures from your phone, and you can do it right through the mobile photobucket site and then post the link on CB, so its not impossible, people do it EVERY day!
    05-22-09 05:03 AM
    I don't have a photobucket account...so I never really thought of that option. I guess I could always have used TwitPic, but the point is moot anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 07:10 AM
    I don't have a photobucket account...so I never really thought of that option. I guess I could always have used TwitPic, but the point is moot anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The point I was making is that there was no need to go at the Mod like that when he was just enforcing the rules. Your lack of knowledge in ability to post pictures from the WAP does not mean that the Marketplace Guidelines dont still stand for you.
    05-22-09 07:17 AM
    Right on; I totally missed the bit about the photo requirement when I posted in the first place. Between that and the fact that I had already sold it by the time I got warned about the lack of an image, I guess I wasn't quite sure why I was being warned, publically, that my thread was going to be deleted.

Oh well, better late than never...here are some pics anyways, just so I keep withthe spirit of the forums and so everyone can see I actually had what I said I had, as described.

P.S.: I just re-read my post, and I guess what I thought (in my drunken state last night) to be a slightly humorous, flippant response, could have easily been taken as me being offended and trying to attack the Mod. Trust me-I was smiling as I typed it, considering I had just sold the phone and was having a great time with friends, pool, and beers.
    Last edited by icmedia; 05-22-09 at 07:57 AM.
    05-22-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD