Item Description: COVEROO Custom "Nerd Alert" Blackberry Bold Battery Door in Burgundy Red
    Price: $17 USD shipped
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: OEM Coveroo Blackberry Bold Battery Door Only (phone is NOT included)
    Item location: Orange County, CA
    Shipping Details: USPS First-Class Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation included in price (shipping within US ONLY)
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: PM

Additional info:
    Hi everyone, I have a Like New COVEROO Blackberry Bold Battery Door up for sale. It is an OEM battery door with a custom "Nerd Alert" design on it in Black. The color of the battery door is Burgundy Red. All Coveroo designs are hand made with laser technology. This battery door was used for about 2 weeks. I own a few different Bold battery doors and alternate among them quite often so this particular one has not gotten much use. It is in mint overall condition. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this thread or sending me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Here are 2 pics of the actual battery door:

Last edited by eekflapfire; 07-02-09 at 01:51 PM.
    06-23-09 03:44 PM
    Price drop to $23 shipped!

The battery door is in mint condition!!
    06-25-09 04:35 PM
    $21 shipped!!

Nobody interested in a custom battery cover?
    06-28-09 04:21 AM
    Alright, I have lowered the price to $19 shipped.

This should be a fair price considering the battery cover is custom and in like new condition.

Send me some offers!
    06-29-09 05:55 AM
    Price drop to $17 shipped!

Willing to accept trades for Blackberry 8900 accessories too...send me your offers. Thanks!
    07-02-09 01:51 PM
    Willing to accept trades for iPhone 3G/3GS cases too!

Happy 4th everyone!!!
    07-04-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD