Price : $155 includes priority shipping and insurance
    Rate it : 9.25
    What it comes with :see description
    Item location : Suisun City
    Shipping Details : Priority Shipping with insurance
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : Send PM

Any additional info:

I will start this one off with a I DONT THINK YOU WILL BELIEVE THIS ULTIMATE PACKAGE IN THIS AUCTION. First up you have a Sprint Blackberry 8330m that was activated in early May 2009. This is the Sprint verison that has the mms pictures without clicking on a link. The phones oem housing was changed to a COLORWARE SAND paint (value $109.00). The phone is stunning and different. The original Red housing is included in the auction too. The phone and housings are in great to excellent conditions/ The screen has been with a screen protector since I removed it from the box. The phone has a black trackball and a black ring to give a different look.

The auction also includes all the accessories still packaged like you bought this phone brand new at the store (headphones, 1gb micro sd, oem case, charger, data cable are all sealed and unused). PLUS I am throwing in 1 additional screen protector (value $9.99), a oem charging stand (value $19.99), an oem gold silicon skin (value $8.99). You will get a usb retractable cable. NOTE The clear gel skin in the picture is not included as it was snatched up by my youngest son yesterday when he fell in love with it...so I am including the oem blackberry gold skin

I am asking $155 which includes priority shipping and insurance for this package Paypal only and phone is clear and ready to ship to its new home...

07-16-09 12:59 AM
    I am more of a Precentral.net (part of crackberry's circle of webpages) poster as I was caught by the hype. After recently upgrading the Wife's 8330 OS so she can MMS (reason I didn't keep my curve). I am ready to get rid of my "Instinct" and I don't want to use my forthcoming contract upgrade for a Curve and then end up paying full price for the Tour. I am sick of the Instinct and thanks to the Wife I want a Curve.

Sent PM
    07-16-09 08:08 AM
    The curve is a much better phone than the Instink.

The is a 8330m so no link to click...The only reason I am selling this phone is because I llllooovvvee my tour.

I have excellent feedback on ebay and sprintusers selling phones.
    07-16-09 08:48 AM
    nice i like it
    07-16-09 09:53 AM
    Closed at OP request. Device sold.
    07-16-09 10:26 PM