Item Description: iBolt sPro2 Connect Car Mount that Fits BlackBerry Passports (all versions) and other phones / tablets
    Price: $23 (includes shipping) OBO
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
    Condition: Like New, Box shows wear and tear but item is in excellent condition
    Includes:
    Item Location: Maryland
    Shipping Details: USPS
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Additional Info: I bought this from Crackberry but ended up using a Proclip mount instead. It's been sitting in my drawer for a long time. Hopefully a fellow CB member can make good use of it. Goes for $28 new plus shipping. See here for more details: iBOLT sPro2 Connect Kit | BlackBerry Car Mounts | ShopCrackBerry

WTS: Car Mount that Fits all BlackBerry Passport versions-img_20160320_223747.jpg
    WTS: Car Mount that Fits all BlackBerry Passport versions-img_20160320_223737.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 11:42 PM
    Can you show a picture with a Passport in the car mount. I've bought several that say they fit the at&t Passport only to find they don't and returning them has been a pain.

Thanks!
    03-22-16 10:15 AM
    Hi, this won't fit the ATT passport. This fits the original Passport. Proclip has one that fits the ATT but it is not this one.

I no longer have an original Passport - I have an SE.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 11:00 PM
    Hi, this won't fit the ATT passport. This fits the original Passport. Proclip has one that fits the ATT but it is not this one.

I no longer have an original Passport - I have an SE.

Posted via CB10
    Ack, sorry! Meant that for the ProClip thread. I'll send a pic with the SE passport in this holder by tomorrow night.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 11:01 PM
    Status?
    03-28-16 04:06 PM
    Bumpity! Still available.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 04:49 PM