Yes, he was kind enough to refund the money right away.... Maybe he should have been more specific, like first come first serve? But to sell the item to someone else while waiting for a payment from me is not cool. We had already agreed on a price.
    At no point in time did I say I would sell you the item or hold it for you. I gave you my details and quoted you shipping and Paypal fees as I did to the other gentlemen last night. I didn't get a communication from him or money until right before you. So by your terms I shouldn't of even spoken to you then. Just like ebay, until you hit "Buyit now" it isn't yours.
    05-13-09 04:02 PM
    At no point in time did I say I would sell you the item or hold it for you. I gave you my details and quoted you shipping and Paypal fees as I did to the other gentlemen last night. I didn't get a communication from him or money until right before you. So by your terms I shouldn't of even spoken to you then. Just like ebay, until you hit "Buyit now" it isn't yours.
    Maybe you should have sold it on ebay then... Then i'snt an auction! And you're right, you didn't hold it for me, but if you were already waiting for payment from someone else maybe you could have had the courtesy to let me know that. I could have waited.
    05-13-09 04:10 PM
    First come first served.

Talk is cheap! Show me the money!

05-13-09 04:11 PM
    Let's see how long we can beat this dead horse gutierreze, this thread needs to be locked...
    05-13-09 04:12 PM
    Maybe you should have sold it on ebay then... Then i'snt an auction! And you're right, you didn't hold it for me, but if you were already waiting for payment from someone else maybe you could have had the courtesy to let me know that. I could have waited.
    I sell items quite often. Money talks, people flake. I don't think I should have to take my item off the market because someone says they might buy it.
    Last edited by azboricua; 05-13-09 at 04:17 PM.
    05-13-09 04:13 PM
    Sale pending, waiting for money to clear.

Mods I will advise when Item is sold.
    Payment sent. Let me know if you need any more info. Everything you need should be in the payment details.

Thanks
    Did you read my post before yours?
    05-13-09 04:18 PM
    Did you read my post before yours?
    I sure did... And i have to assume you're referring to me as i have no idea you're already waiting for a payment. I am a pretty intelligent person, but i cant read minds you know... I think you just proved my point! Thanks! Good luck with your transaction.
    05-13-09 04:24 PM
    I sure did... And i have to assume you're referring to me as i have no idea you're already waiting for a payment. I am a pretty intelligent person, but i cant read minds you know... I think you just proved my point! Thanks! Good luck with your transaction.
    I tried my best to be nice, but I cant please everyone.

Again, my apologies. You have your money back, you are as you were 30 minutes ago.

PS: you sound more mad about losing on the opportunity to buy the device than you are happy I am an honest person and you have your money back.
    Last edited by azboricua; 05-13-09 at 04:30 PM.
    05-13-09 04:25 PM
    I am a pretty intelligent person, but i cant read minds you know...
    I'll be a stickler now and say intelligence has no bearing on being psychic.

Two seperate things.
    05-13-09 04:28 PM
    I'll be a stickler now and say intelligence has no bearing on being psychic.

Two seperate things.
    Thanks! That actually made me laugh!
    05-13-09 04:34 PM
    I tried my best to be nice, but I cant please everyone.

Again, my apologies. You have your money back, you are as you were 30 minutes ago.

PS: you sound more mad about losing on the opportunity to buy the device than you are happy I am an honest person and you have your money back.
    I must admit it was a good buy... And i missed out. I was just upset at the way the whole transaction went down. To me it was just common courtesy, that's all.

Now you've made me start my search again...
    Last edited by gutierreze; 05-13-09 at 04:43 PM.
    05-13-09 04:40 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD