Item Description : Brand new unopened Playbook 16GB with screen protector and white TPU case plus HDMI cable
    Price :$370
    Rate it :10/10 unopened brand new
    What it comes with :Everything in box, White TPU case, screen protector, and HDMI Cable
    Item location : Georgia
    Shipping Details : $15 USPS
    Payment Options : Paypal GIFT only
    Contact Info :[email protected]

Any additional info: I just bought these from another member. Two of em. I had something come up (with my car) yesterday and I need money ASAP! Please email me or PM.
    09-22-11 10:28 PM
    Price drop - $350
    09-23-11 07:07 AM
    [warn]
    2) You are required to post a picture of the ACTUAL item, with the start of the thread, not after. Do not Edit the your first post. Copy and Paste the images into a new post. Stock manufacturers/retailers photo's may be posted only to supplement a photo of your item, not in place of a photo of the actual item. If you do not have a digital camera of any type, your options are to borrow a friends or to take film pictures and either scan them yourself or have the photo store put them on a photo CD. Show closeups of damage/wear, if any, so buyers will not be surprised when they receive the item. If your item is used, clean it up a little before shooting. Your picture needs to show buyers that your item is worth the cost. Any photos in question that are not in good quality, you will be asked to retake them. [/warn]
    09-23-11 07:27 AM
    Yeah, come on bud post a picture of your unopened Playbook that no one knows what it looks like.

Decent price, I'll see if I can pull some funds together and let you know.
    09-23-11 08:37 AM
    Regardless if the box is opened or not, or if we know what it is supposed to be or not, those are the rules, and they apply to everyone.

We require pictures of the device (or in this case the packaging) as a precaution, you'd be surprised how many people will try to sell something they don't physically have.
    09-23-11 08:59 AM
    No problem!
    Ill add pictures when I get home from classes. Around 3pm.
    I have friday classes
    But yea, im sorry....
    They will be up at around 3pm when I get home!!!!
    09-23-11 09:08 AM
    09-23-11 02:02 PM
    Thanks for getting those up!
    09-23-11 02:07 PM
    Perfectly done, you can clearly see the seal!
    09-23-11 02:57 PM
    Thanks for getting those up!
    No problem!
    Sorry for the delay!
    09-23-11 04:12 PM
    Sale Pending via local buyer!!!

EDIT - Local sale fell through
    I have decided to open and use the device. I cant have this new toy staring me in the face. If worse comes to worse and I get "super poor"...im a college student...i might try to sell it then.
    Thanks for the interest.
    I might be up for sale as a gently used device in the next coming weeks. As of this post I am starting to open the box.....
    Last edited by sx4dude2013; 09-23-11 at 08:25 PM.
    09-23-11 08:18 PM
    closing thread... you can create another w/ pics of the device out of box if needed after.

enjoy your PB =)
    09-23-11 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD