Item Description : This is a brand new (been out of the package for no less than 5-6 hours) HTC Touch HD!
    Price : 480
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in OEM box (screen protector, 8 GB card, charger, manuals, CD's, USB, etc).
    Item location : Portland, Oregon
    Shipping Details : I will ship USPS Priority for FREE. Other shipping options are up to buyer!
    Payment Options : Paypal (I hate them but...)
    Contact Info : [email protected] OR PM me!

So here is the story with this one. This was an IMPULSE buy, I wont lie. I read a few reviews, was immediately drawn by the LARGE and BEAUTIFUL display and plunked down 600.00 for this bad boy. I got it yesterday and IMMEDIATELY remembered why I hated Windows Mobile so much. Yes, I should have put down the mouse and stepped away from the computer but my cellphone habit is a disease.

So, here it is for sale. If Windows Mobile is your thing then you will LOVE this phone. It is absolutely gorgeous and probably the most elegant phone I have handled. It is real sharp looking.

I opened the box and messed with it for a good 6 hours (lazy off day at home) and decided it wasnt for me. I just dont care for Windows Mobile. My last WM phone was an original Blackjack so the experience wasnt fresh in my mind.

I am asking 500.00. Normally I ask that the buyer cover Paypal fees but I will deal with it and take the fees. I will ship this phone to you for free via USPS Priority mail if you are located in the US. International buyers, all shipping costs are your expense.

I have sold a few items here before and the transactions went nice and smooth. If your interested please drop me an email or PM. Thanks!

Last edited by JasonBourne; 08-19-09 at 11:28 PM.
    08-19-09 11:11 PM
    Trade for a Tour? Email me at [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 12:24 AM
    I am gonna pass but thanks anyway.

NEW PRICE THOUGH...

400.00! One catch though, with said price I am asking buyer to include Paypal fees (not that much).

PM ME!
    08-22-09 11:52 PM
    You have no idea how tempting this is for me right now...

That is one SEXY device

400 is a good deal I will agree, but I am looking to spend about 350 on a new phone, if you ever want to let it go for that much, just let me know ill PayPal the money right away + fees + overnight shipping cost.
    08-24-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD