Item Description : BlackBerry Bold 9700 locked to AT&T
    Price : $165 USD
    Rate it : 6.5/10
    What it comes with : Phone, battery, battery cover, OEM data cable, OEM desktop cradle charger
    Item location : Lansing, MI 48912
    Shipping Details : USPS 2-3 Day Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation. I ship within the U.S only!
    Payment Options : PayPal, you must be verified. I am verified
    Contact Info : heavyfluid AT gmail DOT com or PM here

It works absolutely perfect. It does have signs of wear, specifically along the bottom chrome bezel. The screen has light surface scratches but does not look bad at all. There is one scuff at the top near the LED, but does not affect the phone, and is hard to notice. The bottom piece that normally has the logo is lightly scratched from a failed penny debrand by me. (See second and third pictures) PIN is good. 5.0.0.714 is on the phone, and has run flawlessly for me.

Pictures:

Any additional info:

I am looking to sell this only, no trades please. I think that this is a fair market price for this device, so please no lowball offers. Please note that there is no original box, manuals, CD or headphones included, nor is there a memory card or holster.
    05-13-11 08:42 AM
    Sale pending. Thank you for all of your interest. Those who PM'ed me, if this falls through, I will be contacting you.
    05-13-11 01:27 PM
    Mr BlackBerry got an iphone?????? Say it ain't so?????
    05-13-11 01:58 PM
    I did get one. I had an iPhone 4 before, and mistakenly got rid of it. Oh well. You can close this one up. Phone is sold.

Thanks!!
    05-13-11 02:33 PM
    gotcha covered *thread closed*
    05-13-11 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD