Item: Brand New BB Bold 9000 - Unlocked for any GSM Carrier
    Included: All OEM Accessories and Box:
    Holster
    USB Cable
    Software
    Charger
    Headset
    Condition: 10/10 (Brand New, Never Used)
    Price: 425 USD
    Terms: PayPal
    Shipping: FREE UPS Next Day Air (included)

Hi all, I have a few brand new Bolds for sale. They are really new; not "new condition", not "like new", not "refurb", etc. Brand new, never used. Powered up only to unlock and verify PIN functionality. There's not much to say other than the photos are of one of the units, but most of us know what a new Bold looks like!

Please check out my feedback here in the Marketplace Forum. I am not happy with a sale until you are; I provide excellent customer service along with reasonable prices. Your Bold will be shipped straight to you on the same day or day following payment via PayPal.

If you would like more details, please contact me at eric@eak.net, or via PIN or PM. When you do contact me, please post here in the Forum to let me know; I don't want to miss your communication!

Thanks for looking, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    -Eric

04-09-09 10:33 PM
    Thanks to those who have contacted me; I'll try to get back to each one individually. However, pending a local cash sale tomorrow, these Bolds are sold.
    04-10-09 12:03 AM
    hmmm..idk whats goin on lately, i have seen sales running past 4 hours with you lately.

odd///
    04-14-09 11:53 AM
    All sold ? if u have any more bolds tell me , can it be shipped worldwide ? or only in US ?
    04-17-09 03:02 AM
    Eric.. are these sold? thread need to be closed?
    04-17-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD