(Will post pics later today, when home)

Blue (white face), 64Gb 5th (latest) generation, iPod touch for sale
    iPod currently jailbroken--will be wiped and factory restored, can be jailbroken again, if buyer wants

Reason for sale: No longer needed, as iPhone used instead (originally gifted to niece for birthday, but she also received an iPhone--couldn't return as it was laser engraved on back. See image).

Condition: 9.5/10 --the ONLY reason I'll say 9.5 is because iPod was custom laser engraved by Apple as it was originally a gift and is easily covered by any case. Otherwise, screen is 100% and no cosmetic flaws and has been babied/always in a case and does not leave the house (I have been using it just to iMessage iPhone friends at home until sold).

Original cost was $399 + 15% tax (=$460).
    Would like $350 + shipping (will find out cost, will not be over $20). Will consider serious offers. Also being placed up for auction, so if sells there, will close this listing.

ALSO COMES WITH:
    USB lightning cable
    4 cases: 1 hard blue case (matches blue of phone, very thin, barely noticeable); 1 thin blue gel case with white polka dots (matches blue of phone); 1 pink gel case with polka dots; 1 purple hybrid case (thick, gel and hard case, with stand--great bump protection). See pictures
    05-21-13 11:17 AM
    Here are some pictures. More can be provided, if desired.
    I didn't mention before, but this is only 3 months old, as as stated before, babied and kept at home.
    I didn't snap a picture of the pink case (identical to the blue polka dot one, just pink) or the purple case or the lightning to USB cable (just in a different part of house and I wanted to upload these asap), but rest assure they are all included and can take pictures and send, if required. (It's been kept in the hard blue snap case 95% of the time). All media will be deleted/iPod wiped before sending (used to take pictures of my Z10, my cats, or off of 9gag, mainly).
    Attached Thumbnails WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1052.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1056.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1054.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1057.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1059.jpg  

WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1061.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1062.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1063.jpg   WTS: Blue 5th generation Ipod Touch 64GB-img_1101.jpg  
    05-21-13 04:22 PM
    Bump.

Also, exact template for marketplace below (all same information as in original post):

Item Description: 64GB 5th generation blue iPod Touch

Price: $350 + shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A -- wifi only

Condition: Used, 9.5/10, MINT condition

Includes: iPod Touch, USB to Lightning data cable, 4 cases

Item Location: Montreal, Canada

Shipping Details: Will ship tracked and insured via postal service--will be under $15. Can also ship via Priority post/UPS/FED-EX/etc at buyer's request/cost. Will quote costs to interested/potential buyers (shipping cost can vary based on destination).

Payment Options: PayPal preferred for both parties' security and peace of mind. Either as a gift (through bank account so no fees) or as payment for product with buyer also covering 3% fees incurred by seller.

Additional information: iPod is jailbroken. Has custom laser engraving on back (originally bought as a gift) which is completely covered with the use of any non-transparent case or skin. iPod has almost never left house.
    05-22-13 06:24 PM
    Bump

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-27-13 08:53 AM