Item Description : WTS Blacked Out T-Mobile 8900 w/ charging pod, cases
    Price : $160
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : Box and these in it (charger, OEM case, stereo headset, usb cable, papers/manuals)
    Item location : Chicago Area
    Shipping Details : USPS included
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : Reply to thread, PM

Any additional info:
    Blacked out (bezel and batt door), will include original "chrome" bezel and grey batt door. 5 cases included (OEM black gel, white/clear resin gel, black/smoke resin gel, Case-Mate Smart Skin, black gel silicone). OEM charging pod. There is also a Best Skin Ever screen protector on it.
    Last edited by himynameismichelle; 05-27-10 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Price drop
    05-26-10 07:08 PM
    Dropped the price!
    05-27-10 09:56 AM
    Never been dropped, kept in cases most of the time...Getting it UNLOCKED today...
    05-28-10 11:15 AM
    05-28-10 11:20 AM
    Got feedback on here???
    05-28-10 11:31 AM
    Got feedback on here???
    I can provide feedback , she is a great seller ! fast , and great communication !. She provides solid blackberries in great condition at an AWESOME price ! you cant go wrong buying from this seller !
    05-28-10 11:50 AM
    Got feedback on here???
    While not device related, I have purchased accessories from Michelle in past through our twitter conversations. No problems at all.
    05-28-10 11:52 AM
    Got feedback on here???
    Hey Rozzy, I have Michelle on Instant messenger and follow her on Twitter. She is very trust worthing. Ive known her a couple of years. Dont hesitate to buy from her

And likewise, Ive sold to Rozzy a few times. Even though she is in Canada, very trustworthing buyer.
    05-28-10 11:57 AM
    SOLD. Thanks everyone
    05-28-10 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD