Item Description : At&t branded Bold 9000 Phone that has been blacked out with custom black bezel, black battery latch, black/red keyboard and black atomic trackball. This phone looks amazing, pictures speak for themselves!

Price :$250 Shipped

Rate it : 8.5/10

What it comes with :Phone, Battery, 4GB Memory card, 2 Authentic Silicon Black/Grey Cases, Wall Charger, USB Cable, Premium Stereo Earbuds, All retail packaging and documentation

Item location : Ontario, CA. USA
    Shipping Details : USPS Parcel Post
    Payment Options :Paypal ONLY
    Contact Info : Res215dg@hotmail.com or PM Me

Any additional info: The white spots you may see around the bezel is just dust, the bezel is all clean black, no fading or anything. Also this phone has NOT been unlocked. There is a small dent near the upper left corner which I have pointed out in red marking in one of the pictures. Honestly it is hard to tell unless you shine it against the light since it didnt alter the color of the bezel. It happened when I had keys in my pocket and forgot my phone was in there as well. Screen is almost perfect except for baby hairline almost non-noticable scratches. The murdered out job was done by me and everything is sturdy and working with no issues. The trackball may stick from time to time but I believe this is from needing to be cleaned out. I tried to upload as many pictures as possible so everyone can see what exactly they would be getting. This is a huge package with alot of extras at a really good price.

AS AN ADDED BONUS:
    Whoever buys with the asking price- I'll throw in the original Keyboard, chrome bezel, bottom black bezel, and original trackball at NO EXTRA COST! Enjoy!

04-29-10 02:03 AM
    $225 Shipped
    Last edited by Res215dg; 05-08-10 at 12:18 PM.
    05-06-10 08:03 PM
    $210 Shipped
    05-08-10 12:19 PM
    $200 Shipped + I'll throw in the Seidio 1650mAh extended Battery and Innocase
    05-12-10 02:12 AM
    Ntetresting but not quite up my ally.. Tmo is more my style~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 03:22 AM
    Sold to ME!
    05-17-10 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD