What it comes with : Check below for a full list, it's a good amount
    Item location : Elm Grove, WI
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays part of shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : passtheboll10@me.com or PM

Item Description : BlackBerry Tour OEM Spare Battery
    Price : $20
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : It's in great condition, less than 50 cycles on it. The sides area with the identation is slightly screwed up from grabbing the battery

Item Description : Battery Charger
    Price : $10
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : It works perfectly. It has a charging slot for a batter and a USB port to charge with.

Item Description : Charging Cradle
    Price : $20
    What it comes with : The cradle. It's in perfect condition. It's the OEM cradle

Item Description : Tether
    Price : $30
    What it comes with : It's an app? I'll provide the registration code for it.

Item Description : BerryBuzz
    Price : $3
    What it comes with : Will provide registration code

It's brand new. I JUST got it from Verizon in the mail today. I powered it on to make sure it started up and that was IT.
    What it comes with:
    The Tour (Duh)
    1 Extra Battery ($40)
    Battery Charger ($20)
    Headphones
    Charging Cradle ($30)
    Wall charger + foreign adapters
    OEM Case
    USB Cable
    Tether ($50)
    BerryBuzz ($6)

I will provide the registration codes for the applications when payment is received. This is a great deal, seeing as I have over $130 is stuff included, so I'm really charging only $250 for the phone. And the phone is brand new. It will be shipped when payment is received. I might be willing to negotiate, just email or PM me and we'll see what we can work out. I'm looking to sell this pretty quickly.

Pictures:

Last edited by passtheboll10; 03-08-10 at 02:46 PM.
    03-04-10 04:16 PM
    I'll lower the price, even. Just PM or email me to make a deal. I'm really lookin to sell this.
    03-07-10 07:53 PM
    Ok, now I'm willing to sell the Phone and accessories separately. I'm looking for around $260 for the phone and I'll write up descriptions and everything for the accessories in the OP.
    03-08-10 02:41 PM
    Interested in phone - PM Sent
    03-08-10 04:30 PM
    Please read the rules and dont edit the original post anymore http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/mar...4-10-a-120836/
    03-08-10 06:16 PM
    Am I not allowed to edit it even if I'm just adding more information/items or whatever?
    03-08-10 06:19 PM
    Am I not allowed to edit it even if I'm just adding more information/items or whatever?
    no editing what so ever. As the rules states, just add a reply in the thread when you want to update anything. This is the only way for people not to accuse you of removing items off the listing once payment is received. This is why the rule is now in place to protect everybody.
    03-08-10 06:25 PM
    no editing what so ever. As the rules states, just add a reply in the thread when you want to update anything. This is the only way for people not to accuse you of removing items off the listing once payment is received. This is why the rule is now in place to protect everybody.
    Can't you make it like BlackBerryForums.com and make it literally impossible to edit the original post?

Like on that website, once you make a thread, you cant edit the original post AT ALL, and must address changes in a new post.
    03-08-10 06:51 PM
    Tour has been sold. Accessories are still available.
    03-10-10 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD