Item Description : BlackBerry Torch 9800 (AT&T)
    Price : $575 USD + shipping (FIRM)
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box (phone, battery, charger, usb cable, 4gb memory card, polishing cloth, safety and information booklet, blackberry user tools cd, quickstart guide), PLUS a leather pocket pouch
    Item location : Lakeland, Florida, USA
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS (buyer's choice)
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : [email protected] or PM. I only check my PMs once a day, emails go directly to my phone.

Any additional info: I bought this phone Thursday, August 12th, played with it for a few hours and decided that I'm not ready to move up to a touch screen phone yet, so I am sticking with my Bold 9700.

This is basically a brand new phone. Rather than pay the restocking fee and return it, I figure I'd give someone who cant get this phone without a contract a chance to buy it. I can unlock it before I ship if you choose (or send unlock code with it if you'd rather do it yourself). Not a fingerprint, smudge, scratch, or blemish. Its 100% perfect like an unopened item. I can also send a pic of the actual package that shows shipping cost and/or a scan of the shipping receipt so you know you are paying the actual shipping cost and not a penny more.

The leather pouch I'm including was bought as an extra for my 9700, but I am throwing it in so you can carry it in your pocket without fear of scratching the screen. I am firm on the price, so please no lower offers. If it doesn't sell I will give it to a family member at X-mas.

08-13-10 12:36 AM
    any interest in trading me for an IBM T60P laptop with Docking station?
    08-13-10 07:23 AM
    Im not interested in any trades, thanks for the offer though.
    08-13-10 11:14 AM
    Could you add a post n this thread stating that CB user: tacsniper purchased the item?

Thanks

Consider it added! Done from my bb so I just copied and pasted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD