Item Description: Blackberry Torch 9800

Price: $220 shipped

Condition: mint condition. No scratches on the screen no wear to the outer bezel. Battery door is nice & tight. Slider works very well, not loose. There is absolutely nothing wrong this phone. It works flawlessly. I’ve upgraded my phone so no longer need this.

Includes: It comes with the original charging cord, unopened Blackberry headphones, & Blackberry desktop manager disc & user guide. I’m including some extras as well. I have an oem charging dock, I have included an 8gb micro sd card (it came with a 4gb) and I have 2 snap on cases that fit very well. One case is a metallic dark orange that fades into chocolate brown and the other case is a metallic blue and black zebra pattern. Locked to AT&T. I am willing to take out the 2 cases & charging dock & part with it for $200 plus shipping.

Item Location: Thousand Oaks, CA

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail (with insurance AND delivery confirmation)-shipping charge will be determined by zip code

Payment Options: Paypal gift only

Contact info: pm here on Crackberry or email me at [email protected]

Additional info: I have never sold before on Crackberry, but I have been selling on ebay for years under username Lyls. I have a 100% positive (over 600) feedback.

Photos:
    Last edited by Lyls; 04-24-12 at 08:39 AM. Reason: More information
    04-16-12 02:49 PM
    200 shipped?
    [email protected]
    04-18-12 01:56 PM
    can i abroad?
    04-20-12 05:27 AM
    ???? Can you clarify? Can you abroad what?
    04-20-12 04:28 PM
    ???? Can you clarify? Can you abroad what?
    guessing here, but he wants you to ship it overseas. run!!!
    Lyls likes this.
    04-22-12 08:12 AM
    Price dropped to $220 shipped.
    04-24-12 08:40 AM
    Mods please close this thread. The phone is no longer available.
    04-25-12 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD