Item Description: WTS BlackBerry 9800
    Price: $360 USD shipped in the USA
    Rate it: 8.5/10
    What it comes with: Phone, charger, 4 GB card, Otterbox Case, and two generic cases (one white and one blue)
    Item location: Rochester, NY
    Shipping Details: Included in quoted price, USPS
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: PM me through the forum or post interest below.

Any additional info: I was looking for matching phones for a family plan and in my hast and excitement, I ended up buying three phones (foolish, I know ). I Only needed two, so I have this one for sale now. It is in good condition and was used for about 4 months. I checked it out using my SIM can can vouch for it to work. The phone is in good condition with only a few signs of wear as can be seen in the picture below. The screen is perfect though; it has a screen protector that was applied from day one.

I had bought a few cases, but ended up getting a AGF-GRT case so the cases mentioned above are not needed by me and I include them here, one is brand new. Any of the cases will cover any signs of use on the blackberry as well. If you need aditional images, let me know. Send a PM through the forum or post below.
    04-16-11 02:44 AM
    So I just went through the process and unlocked this phone. It is unlocked and ready to go on any network.

If the buyer is interested, I can also update the OS to the officially released 6.0.0.526. Right now the phone still has 6.0.0.246 as it origionally came with.
    04-17-11 06:27 PM
    Price drop to $360 for this phone and accessories. It is unlocked, ready to go on any GSM network, worldwide.
    04-20-11 08:40 PM
    I edited the first post. You had the item listed as an 8300, so I corrected it to 9800.
    04-20-11 11:49 PM
    Rich - Thanks I think. I didn't notice such a drastic typo in the other forums where I listed this phone.

Anyway, I need to add that I have a price drop to $360 shipped in the continental USA.
    04-21-11 06:02 PM
    Willing to trade for an HTC Inspire?
    04-28-11 11:44 PM
    Rich - Thanks I think. I didn't notice such a drastic typo in the other forums where I listed this phone.

Anyway, I need to add that I have a price drop to $360 shipped in the continental USA.
    Done I have edited the price for you!
    04-29-11 08:21 AM
    Willing to trade for an HTC Inspire?
    Thanks for the offer, but I don't need another phone right now. Just looking to sell this one.
    05-01-11 08:31 PM
    Is this still available?
    05-08-11 05:14 PM
    Yes, this is still available.
    05-08-11 05:17 PM
    Price drop to $350 shipped to conus. I also have an AT&T branded car charger with micro USB for the blackberry and an AGF GRT case added to this package. I have updated pictures for the package and the AGF case attached as well and can send additional pictures if you are interested.
    05-10-11 09:18 PM
    The phone and accessories have been sold.
    05-15-11 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD