Item Description : Blackberry Torch 9800 AT&T version
    Price : 310$ USD O.B.O
    Condition : 9/10 (has a small dent on the bezel, nothing big, shown in the picture)
    Includes : phone, wall charger, usb cable, headphones, screen protector, leather pouch and a white housing (missing the stickers of the end, call, menu and back keys)
    Item Location : NY, Queens
    Shipping Details : USPS
    Payment Options : PM me
    Contact Info : PM me
    Photos: See post 3
    06-19-12 08:30 PM
    You'll probably want to revise your posting. There is a specific format listed at the top of the Marketplace which all for sale posts must adhere to. You also have to post pictures of any items for sale. You cannot edit your first post, so your best bet is to post a reply here with the correct format.
    06-24-12 07:00 AM
    Item Description : Blackberry Torch 9800 AT&T version
    Price : 310$ USD O.B.O
    Condition : 9/10 (has a small dent on the bezel, nothing big, shown in the picture)
    Includes : phone, wall charger, usb cable, headphones, screen protector, leather pouch and a white housing (missing the stickers of the end, call, menu and back keys)
    Item Location : NY, Queens
    Shipping Details : USPS
    Payment Options : PM me
    Contact Info : PM me
    Photos:
    06-27-12 02:13 AM
    Just curious, is the extra white housing OEM or aftermarket?
    06-27-12 08:32 AM
    You'll probably want to revise your posting. There is a specific format listed at the top of the Marketplace which all for sale posts must adhere to. You also have to post pictures of any items for sale. You cannot edit your first post, so your best bet is to post a reply here with the correct format.
    Someone trying to take my job! Good work Josh!

PS I transfered the ad text from the 3rd post to the 1st post, but I did not want to mess with trying to move the picture for fear of losing them, so I left them on post 3.
    06-28-12 09:37 AM
    Just curious, is the extra white housing OEM or aftermarket?
    Umm I'm not sure what do u call OEM or aftermarket, sorry for the question but I'm new in USA
    06-28-12 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD