Item Description : I recently got a new phone and no longer need this one. Blackberry Torch for AT&T. There are four marks on the phone, one on the top right, middle right side, top center part, and lower left near the "green" phone button. Phone still works flawless, no scratches on the screen. Fully touch screen, slides up to reveal full QWERTY keyboard.

Price : Asking $220+shipping. Price can be negotiated.

Rate it : 8/10

What it comes with : Comes with original box, and all necessary paper work, brand new ear phones (never used, still in original packaging), cleaning cloth (never used, brand new). Only thing missing is the CHARGER, it takes the micro charger (Can use USB cord that attaches to a wall charger)

Item location : New York

Shipping Details : USPS, UPS

Payment Options : Paypal ONLY

Contact Info : PM, or email [email protected]
    Last edited by jdny516; 06-17-11 at 07:04 PM.
    06-17-11 11:15 AM
    Sorry for double post, but as promised with pictures. Any questions feel free to email me or PM.

06-17-11 11:33 AM
    Thank you for posting the pictures, but please understand that there is also a certain format that needs to be followed. Since you can not edit the OP, reply to my message filling in the info and I will update it for you =)

Thanks in advance!

Item Description :
    Price :
    Rate it :
    What it comes with :
    Item location :
    Shipping Details :
    Payment Options :
    Contact Info :

Any additional info:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/rea...4-10-a-120836/
    06-17-11 02:35 PM
    I have been looking to get my 1st BB, I have a phone I am selling on ebay and I have to wait for that auction to run its course and then get the money. Which will be monday that I expect to have the auction completed. Do not hold for me if someone else is able to pay before monday.
    06-17-11 04:13 PM
    I have been looking to get my 1st BB, I have a phone I am selling on ebay and I have to wait for that auction to run its course and then get the money. Which will be monday that I expect to have the auction completed. Do not hold for me if someone else is able to pay before monday.
    Okay.

FIXED ORIGINAL POST
    06-17-11 06:27 PM
    Okay.

FIXED ORIGINAL POST
    once again, you are not allowed to edit the original post. i stated this in my previous post. is there a reason that you continued to edit the original post after being told not to?
    06-17-11 10:47 PM
    once again, you are not allowed to edit the original post. i stated this in my previous post. is there a reason that you continued to edit the original post after being told not to?
    I dont see why this is such a big deal. I changed the post as you requested. Here it is again with your format:
    Item Description : I recently got a new phone and no longer need this one. Blackberry Torch for AT&T. There are four marks on the phone, one on the top right, middle right side, top center part, and lower left near the "green" phone button. Phone still works flawless, no scratches on the screen. Fully touch screen, slides up to reveal full QWERTY keyboard.

Price : Asking $220+shipping. Price can be negotiated.

Rate it : 8/10

What it comes with : Comes with original box, and all necessary paper work, brand new ear phones (never used, still in original packaging), cleaning cloth (never used, brand new). Only thing missing is the CHARGER, it takes the micro charger (Can use USB cord that attaches to a wall charger)

Item location : New York

Shipping Details : USPS, UPS

Payment Options : Paypal ONLY

Contact Info : PM, or email [email protected]
    06-18-11 03:53 PM
    The big deal is that someone could change the information which would then change the deal.
    06-18-11 09:03 PM
    hey is the phone gone yet? pmed!
    06-18-11 11:07 PM
    would you swap this for a bold 9700 + some money or a iphone 3gs 8gb + money?
    06-19-11 08:15 AM
    hey is the phone gone yet? pmed!
    Still available. PM'ed back

would you swap this for a bold 9700 + some money or a iphone 3gs 8gb + money?
    Not looking for trades, thanks
    06-19-11 02:44 PM
    Blackberry is SOLD!
    06-21-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD