Item Description: Blackberry Storm2 9550 (Verizon)
    Price: $240 obo
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Box with all paperwork, and plug adaptors, leather case, BRAND NEW Otterbox Commuter, used Otterbox Commuter. I will even throw in a car charger.
    Item location: New Paris Indiana
    Shipping Details: I will pay for 2-3 Day USPS in USA only.
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: gpd129@aol.com

Up for sale is a Slightly Used Blackberry 9550 for Verizon Wireless. This phone was used in an office enviroment. This phone is in great condition, you will not be disappointed.

I would like to also include some programs that I have purchased for this phone so if anyone interested can tell me how i could do that I will include some of those programs. They are Weather Bug Elite, Personal Assistant, and BeBuzz. Also might include Social Scope if I can.

I will not be able to ship this phone till Thursday late afternoon or Friday morning. This phone is currently being used with my company number, and it will be deactivated and ready for you to activate sometime on Thursday when i get my new phone.

I have sold a phone here before, and have 100% feedback on Ebay, GPD9129.

Any question please hit me up. Looking to move this phone pretty quick. So quick it someone would give me a quick offer of $220 I would probably let it fly.
    08-24-10 08:08 PM
    Sold!!! Thanks
    08-30-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD