Item Description : Verizon locked Blackberry Storm 2
    Price : 260.00 ( Shipping Included)
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Box with all accersories ( minus Micro sd), 1 blue epik case, 1 verizon brand epik case clear, 2p screen protector from clearview. Most of the top selling apps. One of the Screen protectors is on and it covers the buttons also ( Came with the epik case).
    Item location : Long Island N.Y
    Shipping Details : Priority Shipping included
    Payment Options : Verified Paypal
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info:

Reason for selling I just got my TP2 yesterday and no longer need the S2, Works flawless , no problems with wifi ( Some people have stated there was a wifi issue). Its running .428. The reason why its 9/10 it has micro scracthed on the top bezel where it says blackberry. Am also including a bunch of the top selling themes and apps with it. Just wanted to give CB a chance before craigslist ( might be leaving RIM but not CB).
    I do have feedback from a trade a did in Howardforums its was in 2008 but I mostly deal with Craigslist ( never had a problem). Heres the link to the feedback HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - boricua21

Photos

01-21-10 12:51 PM
    Interested in trading for a zune 30gb and Bose noise canceling quirt comfort headphones? We can talk about it. Pm me if interested

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 12:53 PM
    pm sent.
    01-21-10 01:24 PM
    pm sent.
    10 char Replied
    01-21-10 01:35 PM
    Interested in trading for a zune 30gb and Bose noise canceling quirt comfort headphones? We can talk about it. Pm me if interested

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10 char Replied
    01-21-10 01:35 PM
    sent you an email. very interested.
    01-21-10 02:50 PM
    sorry bro I bought the phone and it has been shipped already, unless he has another one, but this one is gone.
    01-21-10 02:53 PM
    Paid and Shipped.. Mods please close...
    Thanks again to madisonjar for making it a smooth transaction..
    01-21-10 03:13 PM
    Madison,

How many storm 2s do you need?
    01-21-10 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD