Item Description: WTS BlackBerry Storm 9530 - UNLOCKED, Garmin Mobile, paid apps, and accessories as described below.

Price: $250 USD + shipping.

Rate it: 8.5/10 - Other than some faint scratches on black plastic parts, it looks great! The phone clicks great (I fine tuned with JRSCCivic click fix) - it was built in Mexico in mid-January '09. I currently have 5.0.0.328, the newest official Verizon OS, installed.

What it comes with: Unlocked (via Verizon Global rep), 8 gb SD card installed, includes Garmin Mobile ($100 value!), Air Traffic Control, BerryWars, BerryBuzz, MeterBerry, Vlingo (paid version - does not work on OS 5.0 yet), White Noise Life (stress-relieving sound machine app), Seidio Innocase I, CaseMate SmartSkin silicone case, Verizon Tire Tread silicone case, and original box (containing charging cable, voltage adaptors, USB, headphones, instructions, etc.).

Item location: Chicago suburbs (can ship or do local pickup)

Shipping Details: USPS, UPS, or FedEx (we'll discuss)

Payment Options: Paypal verified buyers only

Contact Info: Please PM me if interested!

Why am I selling: Getting a Motorola Droid on Friday! For feedback on me as a seller, see seller "peterex" on NASIOC (Subaru Impreza owners club).

Other details: I will wipe all personal info, emails, etc. from device before shipping. Will provide registration codes, etc. for paid apps.

Pics:

Last edited by stormwrx; 10-30-09 at 10:44 PM.
    10-30-09 10:38 PM
    Can you take 250 shipped to US address ? cause i'll have to ship it to Kuwait
    10-31-09 10:09 AM
    Can you take 250 shipped to US address ? cause i'll have to ship it to Kuwait
    For now, I would prefer that shipping be charged in addition to the price. The phone is in great condition and comes with apps and accessories probably worth in excess of the price being charged. Thanks for your interest.
    10-31-09 06:18 PM
    Sold!!! Thanks.
    11-01-09 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD