Price : $250
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box, chrome case, car charger
    Item location : Silver Spring
    Shipping Details : Express mail, Free
    Payment Options : paypal, western union
    Contact Info : sean@themobilekey.com
    05-20-09 05:05 PM
    PM'd ya! Let me know, very interested in phone.
    05-20-09 07:11 PM
    will this work on a fido (canada) network?
    05-21-09 01:30 PM
    honestly i think this guy is a scam. he has 3 different posts all with different prices. any real person would have just edited there original post. and he doesnt return pm
    05-21-09 04:55 PM
    honestly i think this guy is a scam. he has 3 different posts all with different prices. any real person would have just edited there original post. and he doesnt return pm
    I was able to get ahold of him fine, if you use what he said to contact him, then you should too....also he does have a cell phone site where he sells used cell phones so I am guessing there would be a overflow to here, nice guy and so far everything has been smooth, he is sending out the storm as we speak (or should be, I will update the thread later) but no need to call him a scam just cause you didnt use his prefered method of contact.
    05-21-09 07:43 PM
    how can the guy post 3 separate posts using the same image but not be able to come on crackberry

edit and also have two separate emails. he could be or couldnt be it just seems fishy to me
    05-21-09 08:24 PM
    just to update this thread, he had emailed me after every email I sent him until he was suppose to give me a tracking number, now he may have gotten busy, or something but he was suppose to send out the phone express yesterday and I already got my mail and there was no storm there, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, but have lost contact with him...his website phone for mobilekey is just a voice mail.
    05-22-09 12:20 PM
    hmmmmmmm..........
    05-22-09 12:23 PM
    by the way in no way am I calling into question santiago here, he has excellent feedback..see here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/833...erizon-176624/

and there are others, he is a trusted seller that puts out a great product, again he could have gotten busy and I am jumping the gun a bit cause I just got took for 200 on another transaction.

update: he just got ahold of me and so far so good, VERY nice guy to work with and so far highly recommended (of course I put a dispute on paypal just to protect me so I have to apologize for jumping the gun, but he will get his money, again good guy!)
    Last edited by madisonjar; 05-22-09 at 02:02 PM.
    05-22-09 12:34 PM
    did you get your phone
    05-26-09 12:00 AM
    not yet, he said he changed shipping from express to regular usps, but wont send me the confirmation number, I put a dispute into paypal and will escalate it to a claim if I have to.
    05-26-09 01:55 PM
    hope you do get it
    05-26-09 03:23 PM
    smh gd luck
    05-26-09 07:00 PM
    on the 28th I can escalate to a claim as he is no longer answering emails and I didnt recieve the phone today, pretty bad for someone that has positive feedback here and runs a business mobilekey.com
    05-26-09 11:12 PM
    alright I got ahold of him again and he now says he stopped shipment of the phone because paypal took the money out of his account (he is lying at this point I believe) I am now taking this as a scam and will be contacting the authorities along with paypal.
    05-27-09 12:13 PM
    whatever you do do not i repeat do not remove the complaint from paypal until this is resolved, cause once you remove it you cant reopen it so you'll be screwed. i told you not to deal with this guy so i hope everything works for you
    05-27-09 03:18 PM
    I had already paypal'd him the money when you wrote that you thought it was a scam, but I called paypal and the woman escalated it to a claim early as he has had no contact with them and we can get this process going early. and no I will not remove the complaint till I have money or a storm that is Activated on my account.
    05-27-09 03:28 PM
    good hope everything works
    05-27-09 03:35 PM
    thanks for your help, now lets just hope no one else got suckered into this.
    05-27-09 03:38 PM
    Wow. I'm always leary of buying from someone on a site. I don't care if they are trusted or not. I hate dealing with paypal. They seem to be crooked as they come. However, I did buy something from bholloway, transaction went very smooth. I sure hope you get your money(or phone) soon. Good luck-hope he didn't close his bank account. Sure seems to be a lot of scams going around.

Again.... Good luck and keep us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 11:14 PM
    Sean and I talked today and he refunded me my money and I understand his viewpoint, seems paypal has screwed him over on situations like ours and and I Totally understand, again he has been a nice guy to talk to, he also explained why he dropped conversation with me (his phone died) but he refunded the money today and I am happy.
    05-28-09 10:42 AM
    Wow!!!! You never hear of these things actually working themselves out. Glad to see you got your money. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD