Item Description : Verizon locked Blackberry Storm 2
    Price : 300.00 ( Shipping Included)
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Box with all accersories ( minus Micro sd), 1 blue epik case, 1 verizon brand epik case clear, 2p screen protector from clearview. . One of the Screen protectors is on and it covers the buttons also ( Came with the epik case).
    Item location : Akron, Oh
    Shipping Details : Priority Shipping included
    Payment Options : Verified Paypal
    Contact Info : jjarvis4@gmail.com, or pm me here

Any additional info:

Reason for selling I bought this from the marketplace here but to tell you the truth after using it for a day, a keyboard just works better for my chubby hands. Works flawless , no problems with wifi ( Some people have stated there was a wifi issue). Its running .428. The reason why its 9/10 it has micro scracthed on the top bezel where it says blackberry. Am also including a bunch of the top selling themes and apps with it. Have feedback here and on ebay (well I have one negative on ebay because the guy said I switched out the 16 gig card and put a 2 gig card in there, when THERE WAS NO CARD INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION, sorry for yelling still upset people cant read a auction.)

By the way yes his photos and listing was reused with my info in it as I am just reselling this phone due to a touchscreen not being for me, it really is in flawless shape and is a great deal for someone, I will ship quickly (next day after payment is cleared) so you can get your phone and use it!
    01-26-10 03:20 PM
    Intrested in a tour and 75 dollars

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 03:24 PM
    I would have been but i kept my tour sorry.
    01-26-10 03:51 PM
    sent you a pm.
    01-26-10 04:03 PM
    Item is sold!
    01-26-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD