Item Description : Verizon 9550 Storm 2
    Price : $130 Shipped
    Rate it : 7.5+/10 (good shape)
    What it comes with : OEM Battery, an after-market eBay extended battery that works well, USB Cable, 2GB Micro SD card, extra battery cover (I would be willing to sell that separate if anyone wanted it. Otherwise I'm just throwing it in with the phone. I will give the phone a chance to sell first with the extra door before just selling it)
    I do have the original charger if you'd like it. I am actually using it for my current phone but have no problem including it in the sale. If you do NOT need it, I would appreciate if I could keep it. Just let me know if/when you purchase the phone if you'd like it.
    Item location : Lake Villa, IL
    Shipping Details : Included, will ship however you want through USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS.
    Payment Options :Paypal + fees
    Contact Info : PM here, or [email protected] which is also my paypal address.

Any additional info : Phone clicks perfectly, screen is in great shape with the exception of the little scratch or whatever that is in the picture on the right of the screen. The phone does have very minor dings in the bezel that I tried to catch also in a separate picture.

Any questions, let me know.
    Thank you.
    Ed

03-24-11 02:50 PM
    Awesome clear pictures!

Nicely done Good luck with your sale
    03-24-11 02:59 PM
    The phone is sold & shipped.
    03-25-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD