Hey guys,

I'd like to list my Storm 2 up for sale here!

Item Description : Storm 2 9550
    Price : $265 -> $250
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything but the MicroSD card. I had to move that over to my new phone because I don't have any extra lying around.
    Item location : Massachusetts
    Shipping Details : USPS
    Payment Options : N/A
    Contact Info : Forums or email
    Additional Details: Any marks, smudges, or spots that appear in the pictures are because of the full PhantomSkinz protective cover currently installed on the phone. The phone itself is basically immaculate.

Last edited by FYDave; 10-07-10 at 08:29 AM.
    10-06-10 10:40 PM
    Price drop to $250!
    10-07-10 08:28 AM
    Be careful not to modify your original post:

You may not edit a listing once it has been posted.

This is to prevent users from changing the details of a listing during or after a transaction.

If you have updates to add to your post, you may add them as a reply in the thread, but under no circumstances are permitted to edit the original post.

Anyone found to have edited a post and changed the transaction details could be banned at moderators discretion.
    10-07-10 08:41 AM
    Be careful not to modify your original post:

You may not edit a listing once it has been posted.

This is to prevent users from changing the details of a listing during or after a transaction.

If you have updates to add to your post, you may add them as a reply in the thread, but under no circumstances are permitted to edit the original post.

Anyone found to have edited a post and changed the transaction details could be banned at moderators discretion.
    Gotcha. Should I change my original post so that it doesn't have the edit then? I did also post the change as a reply so that it would match what the original post currently says.
    10-07-10 10:51 AM
    Gotcha. Should I change my original post so that it doesn't have the edit then? I did also post the change as a reply so that it would match what the original post currently says.
    Nah, just leave it. It wasn't intentional. adding a subsequent post to update is fine.
    10-07-10 10:53 AM
    Price Drop: $240. Let's get this thing movin'!
    Last edited by FYDave; 10-11-10 at 02:51 AM.
    10-07-10 10:19 PM
    Is that a custom battery cover? It doesn't look like the factory one?
    10-07-10 11:48 PM
    Is that a custom battery cover? It doesn't look like the factory one?
    That's the stock battery cover. The whole phone seems rather shiny from the flash of the camera because it has PhantomSkinz on it. The phone itself is entirely stock in terms of hardware and accessories except for the MicroSD card which I mentioned in the original post.
    10-08-10 01:10 AM
    Price Drop: $230!
    Last edited by FYDave; 10-12-10 at 08:55 AM.
    10-11-10 02:51 AM
    Price Drop: $220!
    10-12-10 08:55 AM
    I have to ask, WHY is your toe in the picture?
    10-12-10 09:57 AM
    Lol. I was waiting for that question to crop up. I didn't realize my toe was in the picture until after I uploaded it and at that point I just didn't care enough to retake the picture. I was sitting cross legged for the pictures so I guess my foot snuck in for a cameo.
    10-12-10 04:19 PM
    ROFL. good catch Rich
    10-12-10 04:22 PM
    My bad on not updating this earlier. Sold!
    10-17-10 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD