Item Description : Brand New In Box BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB Model
    Price : $250 Free shipping in USA, Canada extra shipping
    Condition :Brand New never used 10/10
    Includes : Everything; case, charger, USB, etc
    Item Location : Brooklyn, NY, USA
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : PM or email me
    Additional Info: Brand new BlackBerry PlayBook never used and comes with all items in box.
    Thanks for looking!
    Photos:

12-14-11 04:00 PM
    I can get it from best buy for $199 so do u wanna go lower then that? If yes we can talk. I also live in brooklyn NY
    Item Description : Brand New In Box BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB Model
    Price : $250 Free shipping in USA, Canada extra shipping
    Condition :Brand New never used 10/10
    Includes : Everything; case, charger, USB, etc
    Item Location : Brooklyn, NY, USA
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : PM or email me
    Additional Info: Brand new BlackBerry PlayBook never used and comes with all items in box.
    Thanks for looking!
    Photos:

Click to view quoted image
    12-20-11 07:22 PM
    I can get it from best buy for $199 so do u wanna go lower then that? If yes we can talk. I also live in brooklyn NY
    LMFAO!!! You are too funny. If you can get it for $199 you should be running to BestBuy, not on crackberry.com trying to negotiate...that's just silly
    12-21-11 09:26 PM
    LMFAO!!! You are too funny. If you can get it for $199 you should be running to BestBuy, not on crackberry.com trying to negotiate...that's just silly
    Whats with the snide remark? You can easily get one for 199.99 at best buy, its not like they are out of stock.

playbook - BestBuy

It was a perfectly valid question he had ask.
    12-21-11 09:37 PM
    If best buy has it for $199 and u want to sell I guess u should offer a cheaper price.. If not no point putting it up here.. LMAMO..
    Whats with the snide remark? You can easily get one for 199.99 at best buy, its not like they are out of stock.

playbook - BestBuy

12-21-11 09:55 PM

playbook - BestBuy

What's with trolling in my for sale thread? This is supposed to be an outlet for members of this fine community to buy/sell/trade items. Please only post in this thread if you are interested in the item in the description. Thank you kindly
    12-21-11 09:55 PM
    If best buy has it for $199 and u want to sell I guess u should offer a cheaper price.. If not no point putting it up here.. LMAMO..
    A completely valid point Zalmy2, but prior to posting this ad I had no idea of another price reduction by BestBuy, Target, Staples, etc. You can check the posting date of my ad, it was before the price drop.

Where in BK are you located and what can you offer. Shoot me an e-mail or PM if interested.
    12-21-11 10:00 PM
    12-21-11 10:27 PM
    Hey, sent you an e-mail.
    12-21-11 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD