Item Description : Blackberry Curve 8330 OEM Desktop Charger and OEM Silicone Black Cover and Carrying Pouch
    Price :20$ Shipped
    Rate it :10/10
    What it comes with : Just the 3 items
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : nterrigno@comcast.net or PM.

Items are basically Brand in brand new condition. I used them for a little bit with my Curve but I have my Tour Im using now. I sold the Curve and still have these up for grabs. My Loss. Your Gain.

Check my feedback on Ebay. nterrigno

Thank you
    Last edited by Terrigno; 09-04-09 at 03:16 PM.
    08-28-09 03:33 PM
    Im gonna throw in a Black OEM Belt Clip for it to. I just found it here in my room. I have no use for it since I dont have the Curve anymore.
    08-29-09 03:15 PM
    Bump myself on this one. This stuff has to go! Someone bite lol
    09-03-09 01:21 AM
    post pic of the holster... the price is kinda high.. the DOCK u can get from ebay for about $8 and the Skin for about $5 bucks..

I would suggest u put price 10-15 including shipping for all three items... especially since all items are used
    09-03-09 07:32 AM
    post pic of the holster... the price is kinda high.. the DOCK u can get from ebay for about $8 and the Skin for about $5 bucks..

I would suggest u put price 10-15 including shipping for all three items... especially since all items are used
    where can you find a dock for a BB for $8 bucks?

Can you PM me or post here a Link of such an item? I need one for my bb 8320.Thanks
    09-04-09 11:47 AM
    I think all 3 of these items are reasonable together for $20 bucks shipped. There all basically in brand new conditon. I rarely used them at all. Payment can go through PayPal and there already gonna take out a buck or 2 for there fees. Heres another Pic. I just wanna get rid of them. I have no use for them at all.
    09-04-09 03:14 PM
    Changed price. 15$ shipped for all.
    09-11-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD