Item Description : Verizon Bold 9930 - unlocked
    Price : $325
    Condition : 9/10
    Includes : Phone, battery, charger, two usb cables, OEM charging pod, OEM leather holster
    Item Location : Socal
    Shipping Details : USPS
    Payment Options : Paypal gift, Paypal merchant (buyer adds 3.7% fee)
    Contact Info : PM, email andy.andino93(at)gmail(dot)com

Selling my pristine condition Bold 9930 for verizon which has been unlocked so it can be used on any GSM carrier. It has also been unbranded as you can see from the pics. I used a rubbing alcohol to remove the Verizon logo. It has a clean ESN and it is my primary phone until it has been sold. At time of selling, I will switch to my Curve 8330 (lol right?) and mail out to the buyer. I'm selling because I'm feeling the itch to switch up my phone again to a Nexus or GSIII. This phone has never had issues with bricking or random reboots. I've always been able to rely on it in my daily routines and I just updated to the latest official from sprint (7.1.0.580). I will wipe the phone at time of sale so you'll get a phone that is like new. I can shrink out parts of the OS as buyers request.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by andino; 07-27-12 at 04:15 PM.
    07-26-12 08:54 PM
    Has the bottom piece been replaced? It should say Verizon on that piece if my memory serves me correctly.
    07-26-12 09:41 PM
    No its the oem piece. I rubbed off the verizon branding using rubbing alcohol to clean up the looking.
    07-26-12 09:52 PM
    Bump to the top. Make me an offer!
    07-28-12 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD