Item Description : WTS Blackberry Bold 9650
    Price : $325.00 USD
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in Box + Extra 2GB Memory Card, 2 Extra Batteries, Desktop Charger, Mini External Battery Charger, Otterbox Screen Protector, 2 Otterbox Commuter Cases, Otterbox Impact Case, Speck PixelSkin Case, Case-Mate Smart Skin Case, Case-Mate Barely There Case, Seidio Innocase Snap Case, 2 Epik Cases
    Item location : Phoenix, Arizona
    Shipping Details : USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : you can PM me, but email is best: rionsj@gmail.com

Any additional info:
    This device was in use for 3 weeks brand new out of the box before I switched to Android. No need for this device anymore and its in perfect condition.

09-07-10 11:21 AM
    Sent email!
    09-07-10 11:30 AM
    Man, this is an amazing package deal. Good luck with the sale
    09-07-10 01:40 PM
    Man, this is an amazing package deal. Good luck with the sale
    Thanks Bro! Yea, I wanted to price this low to sell. It's everything you could possibly need. : )
    09-07-10 03:27 PM
    man you really went all out on protecting that peice...nic sale if i didnt have to get my xbox fixed the week before halo reach this Berry would be mine already hope it goes to a good home(they r like puppys ^_^ )
    09-07-10 04:58 PM
    Would you trade it for a like new HTC Touch pro 2 and some cash? PM me to work something out.
    09-07-10 05:29 PM
    man you really went all out on protecting that peice...nic sale if i didnt have to get my xbox fixed the week before halo reach this Berry would be mine already hope it goes to a good home(they r like puppys ^_^ )
    Haha. Yea I hear that and it did find a good home to someone who really needed a phone bad. On a side note, I can hardly wait for halo reach. Should be epic.
    09-07-10 08:30 PM
    Mods, please close thread. Item has been sold. Thank u.
    09-07-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD