Item Description : AT&T BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Price : $150 OBO.
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Bold, TWO batteries, battery door, wall charger.
    Item location : Las Vegas
    Shipping Details : Will ship ONLY to lower 48 states. Free shipping may be available, depending on deal.
    Payment Options : PayPal ONLY
    Contact Info : PM me with offers.

Any additional info: This is a near mint condition BlackBerry Bold 9000, used for very few months too. Friend bought it from a third party company brand new, thinking it was unlocked, but he got screwed. Now he got a Nokia N8 and asked me to sell it for him. Was never on a BIS plan either.

By ****ilolto at 2011-04-30

Last edited by Capitan Totti; 05-08-11 at 04:06 PM.
    04-30-11 07:05 PM
    <snip> Friend bought it from a third party company brand new, thinking it was unlocked, but he got screwed. <snip>
    Unlocking costs only a few bucks....
    05-01-11 02:15 AM
    I already know that. But I already have a 9700 on T-Mo and my friend has an N8 on AT&T. Not looking to make o'so much money, he just wants to get rid of it.
    05-01-11 06:40 PM
    or have him call at&t and get it for free... good luck with the sale. that 9000 looks pretty sweet.
    05-02-11 12:10 AM
    As I wrote above, the 9000 was never on a bis plan since my friend bought it from another retailer and not ATT. I told him to call them up but he said he doesn't want to get told he needs a BIS plan and be charge. He has a grandfathered plan he wants to keep for his family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 01:12 AM
    Bump. Bump.
    05-03-11 04:17 PM
    PM sent

10 char
    05-06-11 09:40 PM
    Check your PM's...just sent.
    05-06-11 09:59 PM
    Replied.
    05-07-11 04:53 AM
    Replied to yours.
    05-07-11 11:28 AM
    Replied to both you guys. One of you asked for a memory card, and I will include one on my own, no matter who gets it.

05-07-11 12:53 PM
    Both ibcop and davistld01 have made offers.

05-07-11 01:34 PM
    davistld01 offer is no longer.
    Waiting for ibcop to accept the discussed deal.
    I sent you a PM.
    05-07-11 07:00 PM
    davistld01 said he will make an offer...
    Still waiting for offers from ibcop or davistld01 ...
    05-08-11 03:45 AM
    So, officially no more offer from davis... Waiting for someone to finally make one.

05-08-11 07:57 AM
    And another thing. I welcome all offers, but after 14 emails of back and fourth with a certain user, this is what the phones comes with, that's it.
    I can't give away things I use just to make people happy. So, make your best offer... But I had enough of low ballers and complainers.

05-08-11 08:35 AM
    And another thing. I welcome all offers, but after 14 emails of back and fourth with a certain user, this is what the phones comes with, that's it.
    I can't give away things I use just to make people happy. So, make your best offer... But I had enough of low ballers and complainers.

Okay, but since I sent you the PM first, you should have dealt with me first and not trying to deal with two people at the same time. I'm not one to deal with the ***** footing.....I have no control over what the other person wants or demands.

It does make people leery when you're selling for a friend and the potential buyer is not dealing with the owner.
    05-08-11 12:42 PM
    You sent me a pm first, but you asked a question, and I did answer you first. Davis made an offer via pm first, but always flaked, and there is nothing leery about this.

05-08-11 02:00 PM
    Plus that wasn't referred to you specifically, but in general. Don't take offense where there is none. And I never dealt with 2 people at once, hence why via pm I even said, always check the thread as I update it.

05-08-11 02:11 PM
    Price chop. $150 + FREE USPS Priority 2-3 day shipping!
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 05-08-11 at 04:47 PM.
    05-08-11 04:07 PM
    You sent me a pm first, but you asked a question, and I did answer you first. Davis made an offer via pm first, but always flaked, and there is nothing leery about this.

You need to back off with the flake bit. I never felt 100% about the deal...and now that I find out it's not even your phone, I know I was right. Besides, for $25 more I just bought a nice 9700 locally. Good luck!

You say you have an iPhone 3G on here too...is that your phone or somebody else's too?
    Last edited by davistld01; 05-08-11 at 05:00 PM.
    05-08-11 04:58 PM
    You need to back off with the flake bit. I never felt 100% about the deal...and now that I find out it's not even your phone, I know I was right. Besides, for $25 more I just bought a nice 9700 locally. Good luck!

You say you have an iPhone 3G on here too...is that your phone or somebody else's too?
    You find out? I wrote it! What did you "find out"? LOL

iPhone 3G, iPod is mine, 9000 is my buddy's who lives in Texas. And you told me in an email: "I am sorry to be a huge flake, but my OCD tries to get the best of me, but I think that for 50 more I can get a 9700" and "Sorry, I don't wanna be seen as a flake but my woman was all over it last night but now changed her mind and wants an iPhone". Hence why I mentioned to you the iPhone you mentioned. Did you not say that? Come on. I have around 14 emails from you, playing tennis-offer with "I want it, I don't, I want it, I don't". If you are not sure, don't email then! Its a pretty simple process you know. I place a phone for sale, you make an offer, I agree, you pay, I ship. I even ship FREE (because I am a thief right?) , you complained about it! You kept demanding stuff, I agreed (no more)... and then you flaked, again. If I say its my friend's... what's the problem? Other people have done the same, and sold. I really think you are trying to accuse me of something you have no proof of. You either wanna buy it, and make an offer, or you don't. And plus, if I were a real scammer, 1) Why would I scam anyone, and place my CB reputation on the line? 2) Why would I even mention something that could be seen leery? 3) Why pay FREE USPS Priority? 4) Yeah... I'm legit, you're not.

Also, ibcop, there were actually 3 people that via PM sent me offers, but I declined them because they either had no posts at all or were lowballing like crazy, so, acting tough and getting mad has no place and honestly, I don't see the reason. The only offers I took in considerations, were yours. I even tried to update you guys on what's going on... but I guess that being honest and nice, doesn't pay back as it should. Anyways, I am just trying to sell this thing... who wants it, make an offer, and stick to it.

Thank you.

PS: If I don't receive an offer and close the deal by tonight, midnight Pacific. I am gonna go eBay. Had enough of this silly drama already...
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 05-08-11 at 05:20 PM.
    05-08-11 05:11 PM
    ......Also, ibcop, there were actually 3 people that via PM sent me offers, but I declined them because they either had no posts at all or were lowballing like crazy, so, acting tough and getting mad has no place and honestly, I don't see the reason. The only offers I took in considerations, were yours. I even tried to update you guys on what's going on... but I guess that being honest and nice, doesn't pay back as it should....
    Funny, 'cause you told me only one other person made an offer. Anyway, do you have this phone, or does your friend in Texas have it? No one is acting tough here - I expressed interest in your friends phone - hence the reason I sent the PM. Obviously I want to ask questions to see what the damn thing ships with before I make an offer. Then you come back saying your dealing with the person that PM'd you after I did. That's the only question I have. No reason to get your tight panties in a wad.

You probably already know but the 9000's on eBay are going for less than what your friend is wanting for the device.
    Last edited by ibcop; 05-08-11 at 06:11 PM.
    05-08-11 05:51 PM
    Funny, 'cause you told me only one other person made an offer. Anyway, do you have this phone, or does your friend in Texas have it? No one is acting tough here - I expressed interest in your friends phone - hence the reason I sent the PM. Obviously I want to ask questions to see what the damn thing ships with before I make an offer. Then you come back saying your dealing with the person that PM'd you after I did. That's the only question I have. No reason to get your tight panties in a wad.

You probably already know but the 9000's on eBay are going for less than what your friend is wanting for the device.
    Sir, that's what I am saying. No need to cause a hude deal for no reason.
    I HAVE the phone. My friend asked me to sell it for him, since he knows I am active in these forums. I checked the prices on eBay btw, and I am not stealing anyone's cash for the offer we dealed for, but I am willing to negotiate via PM. To answer your question. As I mentioned above, one person had NO posts, and I just deleted their pm, and the second one offered a ridiculous amount. I understand and you have every right to ask questions, but when you ask me "who should I deal with first", I think it has to be the person who made a monetary offer? correct? Anyways, so far you are the sole bidder... so, if you are still interested, PM me.
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 05-08-11 at 06:23 PM.
    05-08-11 06:20 PM
    Check it out...

Since you asked about the trackball, look at it!
    The phone is mint.
    05-08-11 06:27 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD