Item Description : WTS Unlocked BlackBerry Bold 9000
    I have a Blackberry Bold 9000 that I would like to part with.

Included are all original accessories, including box, software, manuals, etc. Everything that was in box when I bought it, is still there.

Extras are a RIM Silicone case, and a Sandisk 8gb microSD card.

Phone has had the case since day 1, so no scratches or dings.

Price : $180 USD

Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box. (USB Cable, USB Wall Charger, Belt Holster, Silicone Case, 8gb mircoSD, headphones/mic, manuals, software, etc.
    Item location : Pittsburgh, PA
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS
    Payment Options : PayPal, Check, Cash if Local, Open to Other
    Contact Info : WSFrazier@gmail.com, PM, This Thread
    Any additional info: The item is AT&T branded and loaded with OS 5.0.0.681.

08-04-10 08:39 PM
    Forgot to add shipping will most likely be UPS.

Also will accept checks, cash if local pickup (Pittsburgh, PA), Paypal, and others if you specifiy.

You can reach me on here via thread or PM.
    08-04-10 08:42 PM
    Forgot to read the posting guidelines as well..
    08-05-10 07:43 AM
    Since you are a long time member, I'm going to overlook the fact that you padded the last 9 posts to get to 100. So you DID read that rule! Anyways read the rest of them and follow the format.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/mar...4-10-a-120836/

DON'T revise your post, just post a follow up post in the thread with the correct format and I will merge them. (That's another rule) (Someone didn't read the stickies)
    08-05-10 08:50 AM
    I didn't revise my original post? Hence why I posted right after it adding shipping and payment information.

Man you guys are brutal, just trying to sell my old phone and give a member a great deal Thanks for the free bumps, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got what you meant. Will post correct format in a second, at work ATM. Sorry.
    08-05-10 09:46 AM
    offer: $140
    08-06-10 09:33 PM
    I will let you know, I got a couple offers via email, too that I am sorting out. I might hold off to try and get what I listed for, but I will let you know for sure soon.
    08-08-10 11:59 AM
    Phone is sold. Can lock/close the thread.
    08-10-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD