Item Description : Lightly Used 9930
    Price : $325.00
    Condition : 9/10
    Includes : OEM Case, Charger, Otterbox Commuter, Clear Case, and another case. I also have an OEM case that will work with the phone while the Otterbox is being used.
    Item Location : New Paris Indiana
    Shipping Details : $10.00 2-3 USPS Priority (USA Only)
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info :gpd129@aol dot com (please do not PM)

Additional Info: This phone is in awesome shape and has a screen protector on. No issues with the phone what so ever. It does not come with the original box, or the sd card. If the sd card is a deal breaker let me know I will try and figure something out. I will entertain a decent offer but I think with the accessories included it is a fair price. If you purchase this today I will ship it out tomorrow morning. Please do not offer any trades. I have 100% feedback on ebay (gpd9129). I have also sold on this site as well.
    Last edited by BBBandit; 06-15-12 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Add an item
    06-15-12 02:45 PM
    Alright folks, I have seen a lot of people have looked at this. What is a fair price. I need to move this thing.
    06-17-12 11:28 AM
    I'm assuming it's a Verizon 9930, but those viewing mobile may not see your carrier. What carrier is it for?
    06-17-12 01:42 PM
    Two questions: is it unlocked? And would you consider shipping to Canada?
    06-17-12 02:36 PM
    Thanks for the questions. Yes it is for Verzion. Sorry for not adding that. It is not unlocked. Yes we would ship to Canada.
    06-17-12 03:38 PM