Item Description :Blackberry 9800 RED ATT
    Price :410 USD OBO
    Rate it :10/10
    What it comes with :Everything in Box
    Item location :SACRAMENTO, CA
    Shipping Details :USPS
    Payment Options :PAYPAL ONLY
    Contact Info :PM

Any additional info: The item is brand new all i did was put on a screen protector.

04-03-11 09:51 PM
    Much thanks!!!!!!!
    04-04-11 07:55 AM
    Wow! Buyer be aware when dealing with TeaBoy. I had made an offer on this BB Torch and TeaBoy accepted. I sent him the payment (through PayPal) and then TeaBoy had a buyer rom Craig's List offer more money, AFTER I ALREADY SENT THE MONEY, so sent me my money back and TeaBoy sold it to the other person. Where I come from, HONEST dealing says that when you accept money for a good or service, you don't turn around and then seek a higher bidder. When cash is transfered, deal is done!
    Last edited by wiggy11; 04-05-11 at 07:53 PM. Reason: added that TeaBoy refunded me my money, but still sold to the other person after I sent him payment
    04-05-11 07:52 PM
    Wow! Buyer be aware when dealing with TeaBoy. I had made an offer on this BB Torch and TeaBoy accepted. I sent him the payment (through PayPal) and then TeaBoy had a buyer rom Craig's List offer more money, AFTER I ALREADY SENT THE MONEY, so sent me my money back and TeaBoy sold it to the other person. Where I come from, HONEST dealing says that when you accept money for a good or service, you don't turn around and then seek a higher bidder. When cash is transfered, deal is done!
    Bad business dealings but Good thing TeaBoy was honest enough to refund your money.
    04-05-11 08:05 PM
    Yes, I am glad he sent the money back and I can't begrudge TeaBoy for wanting to take the higher bid, but be up front if you are going to do this. Don't sell the rug out from under a guy.
    04-05-11 08:47 PM
    I said my sorry's the item is already sold.
    i refunded your money immediately.
    04-05-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD