Item: BlackBerry 8830 W.E. Edition Verizon. Black Housing, Black Keypad
    Price: $100 Shipped firm
    Rate it: 9/10 The Phone is used but only slightly. Basically looks brand new. The phones normal and functions properly. ESN is Clear
    Item location: Bridgeton, NJ
    Shipping: USPS Priority Mail
    Payment: Paypal accepted only.

What It Comes with: Box with Original Manels and Documentation. OEM Silicone Black Cover. 1 Wall Charger. No PC USB Cable (Couldnt find it). 2 Extra Back Battery door covers that say WiFi on them. Even though the Phone DOES NOT have WiFi. Old Housing that was removed for the Black Housing (Not Pictured)

Keep in mind. The Very bottem front of it does not have the Black Clip Piece on there. Its the part that usually has the Carriers logo on it. You can get any carrier you have weather you get Verizon or unlock it. Or, Just a Flat Black Clip piece on there also. I was going to have something custom put on a clip piece for it, but decided not to. So its open because of that.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you
    Last edited by Terrigno; 07-17-09 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Added the old housing.
    07-15-09 12:21 PM
    Can't unlock this to use for AT&T could you?
    07-15-09 01:23 PM
    Me? Negative. The Buyer that wants it unlocked would have to do so themselves. From what I hear its not hard to do. Call a company or do it online. They charge like $15 or so dollors. Send you a code with instructions. I always had Verizon so I never got into the Unlocking.
    07-15-09 01:26 PM
    From the pics i see i know see a sim card slot?
    07-17-09 05:40 AM
    Yes. It is a world phone and can be unlocked. It has GSM Capabilites. The Tour Is what Took over this Line of BlackBerrys.
    07-17-09 06:32 AM
    Would Drop the Price to $85 shipped if I can get quick sale. If not, Ebay she goes
    07-18-09 06:51 PM
    Can you use this on a Verizon plan that's not for a world phone? Or does the plan need to be upgraded?
    07-19-09 04:03 PM
    You can use it on any Verizon Plan but you must add on the BlackBerry Feature. Its like $30 a month.
    07-21-09 07:29 AM
    SOLD. Mods Please Close. Thank you
    07-21-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD