Caveat: Everything works on this phone except the Trackball button. The trackball moves the cursor around the screen but when you push it nothing happens. You can work around this by using the Return Key and the BB key. Return key is used most often in place of the trackball push. A few items require you to push the BB key first to select item and then press the return key. Other than that minor inconvenience it is a working device that you can buy for a steal.

Unlocked and debranded (boots up with Blackberry screen) Curve 8320. Case says AT&T but the firmware is v 4.5.0.162 and debranded to stock RIM vendor ID. Includes the original box and charger (no earphone or usb cable). I am including a free 4gb micro-SD card. Attached photo is the actual device being sold. The phone is located in Bangkok, Thailand. If you are in Bangkok we can meet in a public location. Other people can pay via PayPal or Bank Transfer and I will ship to you via Bangkok Post EMS service. Make me a reasonable offer that includes shipping and where you are located. Phone was used on AIS Thailand and I upgraded to an 8520.
    12-07-09 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD