12-31-11 10:09 AM
29 12
tools
    Good luck, he stopped replying to my PM's even though I offered 275.

And he said he doesn't meet up in NYC.
    12-30-11 11:38 PM
    Good luck, he stopped replying to my PM's even though I offered 275.

And he said he doesn't meet up in NYC.
    Why don't you kick rocks and let me reply to my own thread, especially when you wanted me to do all this eBay stuff? If I wanted to sell it on eBay I wouldn't be on a forum trying to sell it.
    12-31-11 09:36 AM
    Why don't you kick rocks and let me reply to my own thread, especially when you wanted me to do all this eBay stuff? If I wanted to sell it on eBay I wouldn't be on a forum trying to sell it.
    I didn't ask you to do much of anything. I asked if you were willing to make an eBay listing so we can not only have buyer-seller protection but also receive feedback since this forum doesn't exactly have a feedback system here.

Even when you said you weren't comfortable with eBay, I offered to do things your way and just have the transaction take place on PayPal.

You then decided to ignore my PMs completely. I'm just letting these people know that you're not willing to sell for 250, so they don't end up wasting their time like I did.
    12-31-11 09:49 AM
    I didn't ask you to do much of anything. I asked if you were willing to make an eBay listing so we can not only have buyer-seller protection but also receive feedback since this forum doesn't exactly have a feedback system here.

Even when you said you weren't comfortable with eBay, I offered to do things your way and just have the transaction take place on PayPal.

You then decided to ignore my PMs completely. I'm just letting these people know that you're not willing to sell for 250, so they don't end up wasting their time like I did.
    I did respond to your PMs I'm not on this site 24/7, and this is my thread you didn't buy the phone move on and stop complaining.
    12-31-11 10:09 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD