Item Description: 16GB iPhone 4 in black for AT&T
    Price: $500 OBO
    Rate it: 9/10, only because it's used
    What it comes with: All original *sealed* accessories, clear back, original glass back, original box, two Incase Slider cases (black & white)
    Item location: PA
    Shipping Details: Buyer pays FedEx Ground/Home Delivery
    Payment Options: PayPal as a gift or buyer covers fees
    Contact Info: Reply to this thread or PM me, I reply FAST!

Any additional info: I originally purchased this iPhone directly from AT&T about three months ago. The device is in perfect condition and has no issues whatsoever. I have a clear back on it which was purchased from iFixit. The original glass back (which does not have any scratches) is also included.

The original box and original (unused) accessories are included, along with two Incase Slider cases (black & white) with their original boxes as well.

While I'm not sure what I would trade this for, it would most likely need to be a Verizon device. But I'm open to all offers.
    05-28-11 03:32 PM
    Are you open to negotiating the price at all? $500 seems way too steep for a 16GB Black.
    05-29-11 12:30 AM
    Are you open to negotiating the price at all? $500 seems way too steep for a 16GB Black.
    Yes, absolutely. You can PM me an offer if you'd like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-11 12:33 AM
    Price drop the $475. I'm open to any *reasonable* offers!

Would possibly trade for a new Droid Incredible 2 (retail price of $430) or a Droid X2 (retail price of $450).
    05-30-11 09:44 PM
    I'd *really* like to get this sold. I'm switching to Sprint and have no use for this phone anymore. I'm open to ANY reasonable offer.
    05-31-11 07:02 PM
    in talks with MRCUR about possible trade.
    06-03-11 07:52 PM
    MRCUR and I are trading my mint Motorola Atrix for his iPhone. I will ship Monday via USPS insured with tracking. He will ship the iPhone via fedex once he receives my Atrix. Please confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-04-11 12:14 AM
    MRCUR and I are trading my mint Motorola Atrix for his iPhone. I will ship Monday via USPS insured with tracking. He will ship the iPhone via fedex once he receives my Atrix. Please confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Confirmed.
    06-04-11 10:27 AM
    Shipping info emailed. Package should arrive tomorrow before 5pm.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    06-06-11 06:14 PM
    Package is on it's way from mrcur!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-11-11 12:53 PM
    Closing the thread up. PM me if any issues happen to arise.
    06-11-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD