Item Description : Storm 9530 - unlocked
    Price : $150.00 (negotiable)
    Rate it : 9/10 (probably really a 10, but it's used so...)
    What it comes with : Original packaging, world charger, headphones, and more (see additional info.)
    Item location : Seattle, WA
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority to lower 48 included in price. Inquire for other options.
    Payment Options : PayPal preferred.
    Contact Info : PM here or hedberg_cg(at)hotmail(dot)com

Any additional info: This Storm is an original November '08 Canada build purchased on release day, Nov. '08. It is in like new condition...no scratches on bezel or anything. Never dropped, never wet, always babied. All buttons work as new, screen clicks great, runs smooth and quick, camera takes nice photos...100% fully functional. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer original Storm! Unlocked by Verizon and ready for use on your network!

Included items:

Everything that came in the original box except the 8GB memory card (don't worry, you get a better one instead!). You get the world travel charger and all attachments (barely used), the BB headphones (unpacked, but never used), VZW CD, BB Desktop CD, USB cable, Vodaphone SIM Card, D-X1 battery (nearly new...I had an extended I was using in it).

Plus the following items...

16 GB Class 6 A-Data Micro SDHC memory card.
    Otter Box Commuter case (does not include the screen protector...you will need to buy one if you want one).
    Seidio charging cradle.
    Coveroo "Crackberry" custom battery door.

This Storm currently has the MTS Mobility 5.0.0.419 OS installed with the 3G indicator patch. I feel this is the best OS currently available for the 9530, but if you would like something else loaded before shipping I will do that.

As a side note, this Storm was featured in the "Why I Love My Blackberry" Crackberry contest last fall. The video was horrid ("Greased Lightning" for those who followed the contest), but the Storm was amazing as the star of the, uh, show. Yeah, that's it...lol! This is your chance to own a piece of Crackberry contest history!

Price is negotiable, but please no low ballers! This Storm is immaculate, it's got the goods, and it's unlocked!

04-02-10 02:26 AM
    Item Description : Storm 9530 - unlocked
    Price : $150.00 (negotiable)
    Rate it : 9/10 (probably really a 10, but it's used so...)
    What it comes with : Original packaging, world charger, headphones, and more (see additional info.)
    Item location : Seattle, WA
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority to lower 48 included in price. Inquire for other options.
    Payment Options : PayPal preferred.
    Contact Info : PM here or hedberg_cg(at)hotmail(dot)com

Any additional info: This Storm is an original November '08 Canada build purchased on release day, Nov. '08. It is in like new condition...no scratches on bezel or anything. Never dropped, never wet, always babied. All buttons work as new, screen clicks great, runs smooth and quick, camera takes nice photos...100% fully functional. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer original Storm! Unlocked by Verizon and ready for use on your network!

Included items:

Everything that came in the original box except the 8GB memory card (don't worry, you get a better one instead!). You get the world travel charger and all attachments (barely used), the BB headphones (unpacked, but never used), VZW CD, BB Desktop CD, USB cable, Vodaphone SIM Card, D-X1 battery (nearly new...I had an extended I was using in it).

Plus the following items...

16 GB Class 6 A-Data Micro SDHC memory card.
    Otter Box Commuter case (does not include the screen protector...you will need to buy one if you want one).
    Seidio charging cradle.
    Coveroo "Crackberry" custom battery door.

This Storm currently has the MTS Mobility 5.0.0.419 OS installed with the 3G indicator patch. I feel this is the best OS currently available for the 9530, but if you would like something else loaded before shipping I will do that.

As a side note, this Storm was featured in the "Why I Love My Blackberry" Crackberry contest last fall. The video was horrid ("Greased Lightning" for those who followed the contest), but the Storm was amazing as the star of the, uh, show. Yeah, that's it...lol! This is your chance to own a piece of Crackberry contest history!

Price is negotiable, but please no low ballers! This Storm is immaculate, it's got the goods, and it's unlocked!

Would you sell the mem card seperately?
    04-02-10 03:23 PM
    Sale pending.

Would prefer to keep card with phone...sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 04:18 PM
    Sale pending.

Would prefer to keep card with phone...sorry.

No problem.
    04-02-10 04:51 PM
    Sold!

04-02-10 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD