Item Description : WTS Assorted Droid X Accessories
    Price : For the Bundle - $30 USD; Individually, please see additional info below
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : See description below
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping for the whole bundle/Negotiable on individual items
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info: up for sale is a collection of Droid X accessories. Included in the bundle is:

1. Standard Battery and Battery Door - $20
    2. SGP Steinheil ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protectors (unopened) - $10
    3. SGP Steinheil ANTI-FINGERPRINT Screen Protector (opened, one left in package) - $5

I've just got these accessories laying around that I don't use, thought maybe someone else might be interested.

I'm willing to negotiate and want to get a deal done ASAP - let's do it!

Check out my feedback on here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

Let me know if you're interested.
    04-30-11 07:32 PM
    Price lowered to $20 for the bundle. If paid via PayPal Gift, will ship USPS Priority for free.
    05-03-11 11:54 AM
    *Price lowered on the screen protectors: Package deal on all three screen protectors for $8 with free USPS First Class shipping.*

OBO on the bundle of screen protectors and standard battey with free USPS Priority shipping.
    05-05-11 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD