Price : $350 shipped / No Trades
    Rate it : 9/10 - Just because it has been used, perfect condition
    What it comes with : Everything OEM from new in box
    Item location : TN 38024
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority with tracking
    Payment Options : Paypal (preferred) or Cash/Money Order
    Contact Info : echotwo2000@yahoo.com

Any additional info:

I have a Bold 9650 on Verizon Wireless for sale. This phone is right at 7-8 weeks old. Came out of the box and into an Otterbox Commuter Case with a screen protector. It has the Alltel 5.0.810 OS, but I will downgrade if you want. Phone is flawless in appearance, no scuffs, scrapes, scratches, etc.
    Comes with the 2gb micro SD card, the original box and all contents: holster, ear buds, international travel components for charging, USB cord, CD, book, but forgot to include the home charger in the pics but it is included as well as :

Otterbox Commuter with USB plug cut out (it's the 9630 model but it fits)
    Extra OEM Battery
    Extra OEM Battery Door (again it's for the tour, but it fits)
    Installed screen protector
    I'll even leave the apps on it if you wish.
    No Trades. I'm ready to jump ship, maybe even carrier so cash is what I need.
    08-05-10 10:56 PM
    Price lowered to $300.00.
    Or I'll trade for an Incredible in the same condition as my phone as stated above.
    08-06-10 09:02 AM
    Okay. I've got the phone UNLOCKED now.

I'd trade for the Incredible or Droid X.
    08-07-10 08:59 AM
    what apps are on the phone?
    08-07-10 09:45 AM
    Quicklaunch, repligo pdf, berrybuzz, berrypopup, berryweather, smartbdocs, googlemaps 4.4,imgedit, pac man, hangman, scrabble, asteroids, poynt, icalendar, and for $25 extra I'll include Tether and the registration code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 11:33 AM
    Alright. One major update. For the lucky soul who will pay $330.00 shipped, I will include my mobihand account and my crackberry store account. A lot of themes and apps. Tether is one of them. I can provide a whole list but here's a few more to go along with those above:
    Laterdude pro, appleberry classic and dark, ninjatheme, three of the impakt series themes, two of the berrymobi themes, sbsh calendar, Iberry theme and iberry blocks, slotmachine game, plus a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
    The berryweather, repligo, and tether are worth far more that the extra $30 I'm asking......
    $330 for it all including shipping.
    A droid Incredible or Droid X would be and even swap.

08-07-10 12:36 PM
    Even swap for Droid X or Inc .
    08-07-10 01:43 PM
    More for the Incredible than the X, unless I just got lucky but the incredible is similarly priced phone IIRC
    08-07-10 01:59 PM
    or it was............ with contract, about even without, and a $70.00 difference on th X without contract. Hot doesn't mean gold.
    Last edited by KJowers; 08-07-10 at 02:04 PM.
    08-07-10 02:02 PM
    I'll consider a motorola Droid if it has the right accessories (stand/dock, extra batteryn stuff like that)

08-07-10 02:57 PM
    I'll consider a motorola Droid if it has the right accessories (stand/dock, extra batteryn stuff like that)

I'd trade my droid. dock, leather hard case, no extra battery though. PM me

08-08-10 10:58 AM
    Sold Pending Funds.
    Sorry. I just finalized a sell to a guy in Toronto. If it falls through I'll contact you first.
    Thanks!

I'll notify for closure of the thread when funds are received.

08-08-10 11:27 AM
    Got a droid and apparently the deal fell through............... I have sent about 4 emails with no response and the potential buyer was supposed to email me when the money order shipped out, but he did not. I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but screw it. It's up for sale again.

$290.00 shipped USPS. Software will not be included. Software has got to stay so the wife told me (she has a Bold).
    08-16-10 02:39 PM
    Got your email but was unable to send you a reply. Thanks for the offer but I've got to get rid of the droid first. Good luck with the sale

08-17-10 01:51 AM
    Email sent...

08-17-10 12:06 PM
    SOLD!!!

Thanks jedifire11!!!
    08-17-10 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD