---sold---
    Last edited by ortizm74; 09-03-09 at 10:20 PM.
    09-02-09 01:12 PM
    Item Description : Alltel 8330 Curve
    Price : $100 USD (OBO)
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : BB, Battery, Charger, Car Charger, and OEM slipcase
    Item location : Charlottesville, VA
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS
    Payment Options : Paypal or Certified Check/Money Order
    Contact Info : ortizm74@gmail.com

Additional info: This BB is in great shape. Has one minor scuff on the bottom, but other than that, has had a screen protector and silicone case on it since I bought it about two months ago. Switched to Verizon and need to fund my new BB purchase. lol The OBO above is not a ploy; I really have no use for this device and it is literally just taking up space. I can get you pics if you like, just PM or email me.

Also, I can provide you the ESN before anything else so you can confirm it will work for you.
    Verizon really won't activate an Alltel phone?? Wow, I can't believe that. (not calling your a liar, lol, just saying that's bogus of them) Can you post the pics, please?
    09-02-09 06:07 PM
    I know, I felt the same way. If I could figure out a way to do it, I wouldnt even sell this one... LMAO If anyone knows of a way to do it, PUHLEASE let me know. I'm sporting a stylish 8703e that I have named "DARTH," and would love to hook this curve up on VZW. They (Alltel) say that although they were absorbed by VZW, that just covered the network as opposed to the actual hardware.
    09-02-09 06:26 PM
    Added pics to the original post.
    09-03-09 08:47 AM
    Interested...PM Sent.
    09-03-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD