Item Description : 64GB Playbook & Official RIM Black Leather Envelope Case
    Price : $300
    Condition : Used (barely)
    Includes : 64GB Playbook w/box and all included items, Envelope case with packaging
    Item Location : Wayne, New Jersey, USA
    Shipping Details : Free shipping inside the USA only
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : Send PM here

A little more information (background) on the unit:

I purchased three of these from Shop Blackberry about 2 months ago. I kept one for myself as I *love* the device, gave one to my brother-in-law for his b-day, and gave one to my wife. I love mine, brother in law loves his....wife does not care about hers! Not that she does not like it, but she feels her phone is more than enough for her. Just not a tablet person I suppose.

So, she asked me to sell it and the nice leather case I purchased for her (right from Crackberry store for $40 I think). Most of the items in the box for the Playbook are not even opened. She only opened the cleaning cloth and wiped the screen with it once of twice, and opened the USB cable to send some pictures of the kids to the device. She shared my rapid charger to charge it, so she never even opened the charger in the box!

I applied a dry Boxwave screen protector to it right out of the box (non-adhesive protector, easily removable AND washable!) so the screen has never seen a fingerprint. There are ZERO dead pixels and no bulging back or recessed power button like some people claim to have. It is MINT. Please see the pics, they speak for themselves.

I am asking $300 (what I paid from RIM...the invoice sheet can be seen in the photos as well) for the tablet. I also paid the $40 for the envelope case, but I am just going to take a loss on it to give someone a good deal. To top it off, I will ship it on my dollar as well (USA shipping ONLY on this...sorry!)

I will only accept paypal as it is the safest bet for me AND you in my honest opinion. I also go by the naem "zektor" on ebay and have been a member since 1998 if anyone needs to check me out further. You can even shoot me a message through ebay if you wish to ensure I am the same person

PM if you want it and I will have it in the mail either the day of or day after payment. I ship USPS with delivery confirmation and of course insurance.
    03-14-12 10:09 PM
    Interested in any trades? If so please let me know, I have an Asus EEE PC netbook, model 900, running the latest Ubuntu 12.04.
    03-30-12 11:47 AM
    300 shipped to me?
    Taajirbb@gmail.com
    04-01-12 11:38 AM
    Just an FYI, when I recently checked rates for USPS First Class Mail International with a heavily padded 3lb box to South Africa for Taajir in case we made a deal to sell my PlayBook, rate was around $23.50 from Chicago, plus another $11.75 for the Registered Mail option which I recommend, so it should be similar. This was by far the best price option that I could find and I went in person to US Post Office, UPS and FedEx offices with the package, but did not try DHL which may not do individual or personal shipping anyway, mostly business shipping on international stuff I think. I sold my PB elsewhere before we could make the deal or I would have sold it to him.
    04-01-12 12:34 PM
    Good Point Mike! It's great that the OP does state he will only do USA shipping ...

I wish I was in the market for another PB... this is a good deal.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 04-01-12 at 01:51 PM.
    04-01-12 01:45 PM
    Good Point Mike! It's great that the OP does state he will only do USA shipping ...

I wish I was in the market for another PB... this is a good deal.
    Actually he says he will ship "free" to United States only, not necessarily that he will not ship overseas, but it so easy and not that expensive and if the buyer is paying for it, why not?
    04-01-12 06:36 PM
    Thnx mike
    Lemme know when u get another
    04-02-12 12:56 AM
    Thnx mike
    Lemme know when u get another
    N op plz contact me if u r willing to ship overseas
    04-02-12 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD