Product 10/10
    Shipping: USPS
    Payment paypal.
    Any questions please ask

I am looking to sell my playbook since it is not fitting my needs for school. It will have the charger, usb cord, and convertible case. Looking to sell it for $500 and I have paypal.
    07-18-11 05:54 PM
    * *READ FIRST BEFORE PLACING AD -Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Updated: 2/24/10* *

You need to correctly format your advertisement, but don't edit your original post.
    Create another post with the correct format and a moderator will edit it for you.
    07-18-11 05:58 PM
    Product 10/10
    Shipping: USPS
    Payment paypal.
    Any questions please ask
    07-18-11 06:45 PM
    I do have a question...I got my playbook after I was finished with summer classes, so I haven't had a chance to see how it fits my class needs. Would you tell me what needs it did not meet for you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 03:55 AM
    For typing up and editing papers. Since the school I attend does everything on the computer it makes it tough. So I never carry it around now since i had so many issues getting files and working them.
    Amy wineBerry likes this.
    07-22-11 10:21 PM
    Netbook would probably better suit your needs.
    07-23-11 04:16 PM
    Hi Goherd, is your PB still available?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 10:54 PM
    Hi goherd so I may have found another PB, but a friend of mine wants to surprise her husband with a PB as a gift for helping her with her studies. Is yours still available?

Thanks,

Ryan
    08-15-11 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD