Item Description : 60GB iPod (5th Gen) - White
    Price : $120 obo
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : Just the iPod (no cables, box, earbuds, etc...)
    Item location : Central NJ
    Shipping Details : Included
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info :

I just got a new car so my glovebox ipod is no longer needed. Its a 60GB iPod, 5th Generation (Model MA003LL).

The pictures are pretty good representation - its in really good condition. The screen is flawless, not a single scratch. On the front theres only one little mark I can see on the round dial just above the rewind mark (you can sort of see it in the photo). The other markings on there are smudges that the camera picked up, but have been wiped off or aren't visable.

The back is also in really good condition... a few slight scratches and swirl marks, but no deep scratches, dings or dents.

Its literally just been used to sit in my glove box for the last 2 years or so and play through my old radio (which is now on eBay).
    Last edited by hls811; 09-04-09 at 07:38 AM.
    09-02-09 01:13 PM
    $130 is psychotic, especially since one would have yo buy a sync cable for it. You cn get an 80gig 6th gen on CL for that much
    09-02-09 04:14 PM
    $130 is psychotic, especially since one would have yo buy a sync cable for it. You cn get an 80gig 6th gen on CL for that much
    Thanks for your comment. Go buy whatever you want off Craigslist.

I priced mine based on what sold on eBay and dropped it by about $20 and included the cost of shipping. If the price of the cable is deterring someone from buying this, they can certainly send me an offer they think is fair. No where did I say that my price is concrete and non-negotiable.

Enjoy your craigslist purchase, use the money you save to buy some manners and stop thread-crapping.

For anyone else, I have dropped the price slightly and am open to reasonable offers.
    09-02-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD